Wiring diagram help

justin726

Registered
Can anybody tell me what color wire I need to look for to find the blinker cancel button. I'm wanting to wire in my garage door opener into this blinker cancel button but I'm not sure which wire it is for sure. Thanks in advance.

I might just have to start testing them to find the right one.

I don't have my manual handy here at work, but I believe the cancel button for the turn signal is internal to the switch. Meaning that it doesn't have a wire, but breaks the turn signal connection in the switch. I can check on this when I get home tonight if nobody else chimes in.

Gimme a sec I'm scanning in the wiring diagram pages from the service manual.... whats ur email? I'll also post them as JPEGs to my webshots account...the Link is in my signature below....

<!--EDIT|UUBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144247362 -->

Yup....they're now up on webshots....view them in full size, right click and save them to yourr desktop..

It took me a sec cause I had to upgrade their program...to upload the pics

<!--EDIT|UUBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144248689 -->

just my .02's but id wire it up the the "pass" button instead... not like your going to be running around with your finger over that yellow button unless your using it for something else...

bummer... i stand corrected...
sad.gif

Yeah, like they were saying, I don't have the pass button. If the blinker button doesn't work, then I'll just use the highbeam switch.

Back