How many of you have custom paint jobs?

pseudo

Donating Member
Registered
Make sure to post them pics!

I'm thinking of getting a paint job instead of replacing my scratched plastics. I'd like to estimate a ballpark figure of what I'm going to pay for what I want based off of what others have done.

I do and it wasnt much,but in the US it'll be expensive.

DSCI0062.JPG

Well this job took some time but there is alotta detail involved in it. But i probly got off lucky on price mabey i did mabey i didn't granted the guys said he would never do this kinda work again for that price. it was in the $4500-6500 Range but i also got helmets done also. and ruffely about 1800 hours in just the artwork so mabey that gives ya an idea
cool.gif

Berserk.jpg

and the next time that bike is in my garage Todd.......I'm stealin your plastics!!!!!! Come on dude....post some more of the bike for the peeps to see!

Well this job took some time but there is alotta detail involved in it. But i probly got off lucky on price mabey i did mabey i didn't granted the guys said he would never do this kinda work again for that price. it was in the $4500-6500 Range but i also got helmets done also. and ruffely about 1800 hours in just the artwork so mabey that gives ya an idea
cool.gif
You got a great deal then. Thats like 3 bucks an hour for paint. Unless you meant 180 hours.
tounge.gif

Had a ZX-10 custom painted. Painted years ago. Paid like $1800
New helmet was included in price and also painted.

<!--EDIT|06BUSA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144242081 -->

zx10.jpg

Old pics just scaned. Working on my pic postings. Resized this one. Hope it worked.

Sorry gonna hafta work on my pic skills.

<!--EDIT|06BUSA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144242733 -->

zx10_1.jpg

Well this job took some time but there is alotta detail involved in it. But i probly got off lucky on price mabey i did mabey i didn't granted the guys said he would never do this kinda work again for that price.  it was in the $4500-6500 Range but i also got helmets done also. and ruffely about 1800 hours in just the artwork so mabey that gives ya an idea  
cool.gif
Sick paint, I'd say you got your money's worth.

I like Paul's paint
cool.gif

Great price too...you happy with what they did? Would you use 'em again? I'm thinking I should get some paint!
biggrin.gif

YA PAUL NICE PAINT !!!

I was also thinking of painting my 05'
i've got the same color scheme aspseudo
smile.gif

I guess it will work for now.
have you guys looked up "roaringtoyz.com"
rock.gif

the've got some nice scheme's to think about:cool:

I like Paul's paint
cool.gif

Great price too...you happy with what they did?  Would you use 'em again?  I'm thinking I should get some paint!  
biggrin.gif
Yeah over all I am happy with it...Although, I'm going to try someone else this next time...I kinda think it was a little high, but he's a one man band, with alot of work.

I've spent about 5-6K
but that includes conversions

post pics, when I get them back
sent them in for my last conversion + paint

Back