Look at this tire and tell me...

Over_Easy

GEO-STABILIZATION EXPERT
Donating Member
Registered
Front tire isn't as bad (to be expected).

-How much should a new MX Pilot rear tire go for?
-Better off (inexpensive) finding one on-line?
-Are they cheaper to purchase in pairs (like 4 auto tires)?
-If you buy at a dealer do they throw in free replacement service (like auto service centers)?

Thanks again...I'm learning...I'm learning.

<!--EDIT|Over_Easy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144254427 -->

Busa_rear_tire.jpg

That thing has got to go.  
mad.gif

<!--EDIT|Big E
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144169787 -->

Front tire isn't as bad (to be expected).

-How much should a new MX Pilot rear tire go for?
-Better off (inexpensive) finding one on-line?
-Are they cheaper to purchase in pairs (like 4 auto tires)?
-If you buy at a dealer do they throw in free replacement service (like auto service centers)?

Thanks again...I'm learning...I'm learning.

I did a poll last month. Replaced my rear with a new OEM from Charles @ Street-n-Track. He hooked me up to my door almost a full c-note cheaper than the local dealer!
beerchug.gif

Boy last year I ran my front tire bald, people were giving me #### that it needed changed. I should have taken a picture. I got 12200 miles of of that front tire. It was still griping pretty good, but was starting to get a little choppy...I got good Metzler Z6 on now...can get 8K to 10K miles out of them, oh yeah

O-Eaz,
"-How much should a new MX Pilot rear tire go for? Depends on the size, I think 190's go for between $160 and $180.
-Better off (inexpensive) finding one on-line? You can find them on-line, but you'll usually be charged more for labor if your didn't buuy them at the shop/stealership.
-Are they cheaper to purchase in pairs (like 4 auto tires)? Sometimes you can find package deals and/or sales; sometimes you will get a discount if you buy them together.
-If you buy at a dealer do they throw in free replacement service (like auto service centers)? Never heard of this for bikes....
sad.gif

Back