Just got off the phone

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Just got off the phone with Valium/John. He's an admin on a new busa site. He thought it might not be well received here at The Org.

I have no problem with it. The Captain informed me he has no problem with it. We wish you all the best.

This is just the internet right....wow.... hahahahahaha

Nice talkin' to ya John. here's the website, I think it belongs to USNsomthing...

Busa site:

Good luck with it fella's. RSD.

Rub, your good people, nice talking with ya.

Anyhow, I don't feel I owe an explanation to anyone but here's my input.

The other evening I was at work when the board went down. I have half a ATerabyte of space and thought the members here could use my space to chat as to how we could get this board up and running again and help Cap out if he so wanted any help. Ok it was an April Fool's joke...and Im cool with that....Sorta funny actually, and I found out on a personal level what this board meant to some people.

Now, I support this board, but it is the Frickin internet...my life does not revolve around it...Period.

Im here to make friends, learn about my Busa, and have some fun. Some people have to take a few valium's and just chill a little about the whole situation. If Don wants my help with the new forum, Im there to support him and make it another place for people to chill. Im not leaving this board, and never had any intentions to leave it - do you care... ask me if Im buying stock in your personal opinion - I will start caring when ya start paying my bills and figguring out my finance's.

Anyhow, Cap and Rub are good people and quite frankly I dont know how they deal with some of the members issues around here as calmly as they do - So much respect to both of those Fine Gents.

Now, Im gonna crack another bottle of Wine, relax a little and appreciate life for what it is.

The other evening I was at work when the board went down. I have half a ATerabyte of space and thought the members here could use my space to chat as to how we could get this board up and running again and help Cap out if he so wanted any help. Ok it was an April Fool's joke...and Im cool with that....Sorta funny actually, and I found out on a personal level what this board meant to some people.

Now, I support this board, but it is the Frickin internet...my life does not revolve around it...Period.

Im here to make friends, learn about my Busa, and have some fun. Some people have to take a few valium's and just chill a little about the whole situation. If Don wants my help with the new forum, Im there to support him and make it another place for people to chill. Im not leaving this board, and never had any intentions to leave it - do you care... ask me if Im buying stock in your personal opinion - I will start caring when ya start paying my bills and figguring out my finance's.

Anyhow, Cap and Rub are good people and quite frankly I dont know how they deal with some of the members issues around here as calmly as they do - So much respect to both of those Fine Gents.

Now, Im gonna crack another bottle of Wine, relax a little and appreciate life for what it is.
Save a glass for me, bro. +1 on takin a valium and relaxin a bit...and +5 on Cap an Rubbah bein fine peeps.

Mebbe just bad timing? Mebbe caught 'em before they had their coffee?

40__s.gif
all_coholic.gif
drinka.gif

Save a glass for me, bro. +1 on takin a valium and relaxin a bit...and +5 on Cap an Rubbah bein fine peeps.

Pass me the bottle, Pac !  
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144043064 -->

Pass me the bottle, Pac !  
tounge.gif
you know I won't be stingy, playa! Heheh...

Rub - Im there bro...

However I can't assist with any prostate issues, bt refeerrr you to a real Dr.

LMAO
tounge.gif

the box is the best just yank the liner out and ya got a nifty trash can you can also use it for a stool when ya cant walk anymore
cool.gif

cool.gif
Best of luck with the site lads.........

<!--EDIT|BUSA-MAN 24-7
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144152230 -->

Back