Installed ufo and relocated lic. plate

rrookey

Donating Member
Registered
Installed the UFO and what a pain, the fiberglass was so thick that it would not accept my light housings, I ended up bonding the plates from the stock brake light housing to the inside to allow for the brake lights to mount, then I mounted the lic bracket to the swing arm and it covers the chain adj, marks so I think I have it adjusted right.... finally install the chrome screens in the tail section, will do the fronts next week along with the RS-3 full system, muzzy fan and PCIII

after all the work I love the look!

undertail_72.jpg

Installed the UFO and what a pain, the fiberglass was so thick that it would not accept my light housings, I ended up bonding the plates from the stock brake light housing to the inside to allow for the brake lights to mount, then I mounted the lic bracket to the swing arm and it covers the chain adj, marks so I think I have it adjusted right.... finally install the chrome screens in the tail section, will do the fronts next week along with the RS-3 full system, muzzy fan and PCIII

after all the work I love the look!
Bike looks great!

I have the swing arm license plate bracket also, reversed my axle so I can remove my bracket and make my adjustment. I can adjust chain with no problem. Plus makes it a lot easier to line up caliper bracket.

<!--EDIT|BusaWizard
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144065927 -->

I still think that's the coolest undertail available...real shame they don't offer red lenses though
I second that!

By far the best one out there, but in Canada a rear tail light has to be red (ya ya I know a red buld works also, but cops love to bug you for anything, so why give them a reason)

Love the plate location. Don't forget to add a light, or (in canada) you will get pulled over all the time in the dark.

P.S. How powerful are the taillight?? on my undertail they suck compared to the stock light

I have the swing arm license plate bracket also, reversed my axle so I can remove my bracket and make my adjustment. I can adjust chain with no problem. Plus makes it a lot easier to line up caliper bracket.
Cops ever bug you about the plate location??
Also, I've seen ones that incorporate the chain gaurd as well.

Which do you prefer? (two skrews and it's off for chain adjustment)

Back