Grips

Buy some thicker grips? ;)

*pseudo runs away*

j/k mate, couldn't resist.
Thanks cuz!
tounge.gif

try Parts Unlimited-Pro Grips, Harri's, or if you want bling-go to ST Machine, Custom Superbike Concepts, or wrap the OEMs with duct tape?
tounge.gif

I have always used Galindo Superbike grips....thickest i have ever found.

I have a set of blue ones for somebody to use/try.

I tried selling them...but shid, just tell me where to send them.
if you like them...make a donation to the site...if not, pass them along.
I have the same grips on mine, but in black.
The blue is a great match for the 03 black/blue scheme.

I tossed the package they came in...but the grips are still mint....never installed.

you can get them from any retailer that deals with PU....about 13.00

DSCF0073.jpg

DSCF0074.jpg

I picked up a set of the Grip Puppies from a guy over on ST-N for the cost of shipping about two weeks ago. I had them on for about a week and cut 'em off. They just felt strange and weren't really any more comfy. I think I'll be going with gel next.

I've seen some real nice Carbon Fiber grips, but forget who makes em...Not the CF grips with Hayabusa splashed all over them, but these were real classy looking...forget who makes em...anyone have a pic or knows who makes em?

Waiting for my Carbon Fiber bars, and bar-ends to come in (Thank Brother Vic...I owe ya), so might be nice to get some upgraded grips.

I've seen some real nice Carbon Fiber grips, but forget who makes em...Not the CF grips with Hayabusa splashed all over them, but these were real classy looking...forget who makes em...anyone have a pic or knows who makes em?

Waiting for my Carbon Fiber bars, and bar-ends to come in (Thank Brother Vic...I owe ya), so might be nice to get some upgraded grips.
Your probably talking about the Momo's ! I sent off for their catalog and really like their different types. But, they start off at $175 with the leather insert panels and go to $250 for the full CF. Little pricey for me until I see some in the flesh. So, would you buy'em and give us a report, then if you don't like'em, I've saved $250 and you have my lasting thanks
laugh.gif

$175 - $250 ....Cough
laugh.gif

Umm, the grips I was talking about were about $30 or $40 at most...just can't remember the name.

The day pigs fly is the day I entertain the thought of spending that sorta cash on grips...ok, who has the animated gif's of pigs flying...lol

Neato!

Just placed an order for those Grip Puppies!

The stock grips have been killing me too!

Thanks for starting this thread and thanks to all for the input....

Back