Jinksters suspension thread?

He got a little bent @ the april fools joke and deleted it.

Although he blew it out of proportion, his frustration could have been dealt with in a more diplomatic fashion.

Hopefully it'll all blow over and we'll be able to benefit from his knowlege again..

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooo
sad.gif

Too bad he was mad at the board admin and owner and by deleting the thread he screwed everyone else.. kind of makes no sense.. deleting the thread only harmed the same people that were in the same board he was...

bummer

the thread is not deleted...just all the info in it.

Too bad he was mad at the board admin and owner and by deleting the thread he screwed everyone else.. kind of makes no sense.. deleting the thread only harmed the same people that were in the same board he was...

bummer
Isn't that the same affect as shutting down the board for 12 hours and saying it's all over?
rock.gif

bummer
Isn't that the same affect as shutting down the board for 12 hours and saying it's all over?  
rock.gif
If you have something to say just say it and get it over with... You see the difference is that I had no malice and Jinster did it because he wanted to take something away to be a #####. There is absolutely a difference... He said he was leaving and I noticed hes back... Either he rethought his statments and realized he was mistaken or he has short term memory and he's back anyway....

It's all about the intentions......

Let me add a little more to this... I never asked a penny from Jinkster or any other member here... He has zero skin in the game just a free ride for him... He makes it sound like he was a victim.... How about I just ban him since he feels that he was wronged and we call it good. The only thing in it for him is the loss of a free site and information.. I own the site, I pay for the site, I work on the site and he feels that I owe him something, the more I think about this the more ridiculas he is...... Get a life jinkster.

As a matter of fact I just closed his account... Now lets see if he still feels like a victim... He can go and cry somewhere else.

CAp

Hey Cap, does this board come with an 'undelete' button?
tounge.gif

Hopefully I am not stepping on any toes...However, this link may help you out...http://gsx1300r.proboards99.com/index.cgi?board=modifications&action=display&thread=1143940141

Hopefully I am not stepping on any toes...However, this link may help you out...http://gsx1300r.proboards99.com/index.cgi?board=modifications&action=display&thread=1143940141
I'll fix yer linky for ya Cuffee

just remember jinxter is not a qualified suspension tuner,there were even reports that using his methods resulted in head shake.

disclaimer: Hayabusa.Org in no way endorses anything that a member may post reguarding repairing/modifing your motorcycle.

Die at your own risk.

I was just bein' nice and fixing Cuffee's link.

RSD.

just remember jinxter is not a qualified suspension tuner,there were even reports that using his methods resulted in head shake.[/QUOTE]
So, just because one guy was hard on a 1st to 2nd shift and put a little added pressure on one side of the bars while the front end was light, which resulted in a little shimmy, we should all disregard what so many members have praised?

Back