110cc super pocket bike

pseudo

Donating Member
Registered
For $800 is seems like it would be worth it.

LINKY

Anyone ever had a chance to ride one of these things? I've been looking at 50cc ones for my kid, but I'm a big guy, and these look like fun.

That looks great, I can't believe they get 60mph out of that! Can you imagine how wicked that would be?
I would love to get on the track with my friends and pull an all out, knock your block off race with a bunch of those bikes!

That looks great, I can't believe they get 60mph out of that! Can you imagine how wicked that would be?
I would love to get on the track with my friends and pull an all out, knock your block off race with a bunch of those bikes!
Yeah. They look like a hella lot of fun. They have a go-cart track we practice on with our fullsized bikes. I'd like to take one of these out there.

Man, that thing is sweet. I wish I lived near a big parking lot. That thing would be mine.

Mines still faster. Will post current pics when the body gets back from the painter.
xmas008.jpg

thats a good quastion ........ I guss you would go to yer mva [ dmv] & see what they say !

I have to quit looking at these links! This is getting way to tempting. I have no use for one of these but man do I ever want one.

thats a good quastion ........ I guss you would go to yer mva [ dmv] & see what they say !
Did yours come with any kind of title?

Since they have a headlight, tail light, turn signals and horn, they're really no different than a large scooter.
no it did not ..............But it did hav headlight, tail light, turn signals ........ since my son is only 7 I would not put him on the street

And if it is legal you can get a title from them

As I understand it, if you were to buy a new vehicle, (not just a motorcycle but anything that could potentially have a title), without financing you get a Certificate of Origin, which you take to the DMV to get turned into a title.

The top link says it includes a CoO.

Here in my state, if I am not mistaken, anything 49CCs and under does not require registration, tags or insurance. I believe everything over that does, so here to ride that on the street you would have to have all that stuff. You could put in in the truck or the trunk and take it to a cruise night at Sonic tho.
laugh.gif

you get what you pay for. Looks like a chinese knockoff to me. You may have good luck with it. Any type of pb i've boughten like that was a POS. Only italian ones for me from now on.
cool.gif

THEY ARE !

they're the only company too hav a street legal bike

Back