Buell blast

TXBusa05LE

Registered
2004, 900 miles, 2 sets of plastics, $2700 is his lowest. For girlfriend, tiny chick, first bike. What do you say?

And please don’t suggest the SV650…

Given the season, and with the plastics, I think that's a fair price. I'd do it. When buying private sale, I like to be fair to the seller too. I've been on the other end of that scenario a few times selling a bike, and it was almost offensive some of the lowball offers people threw at me on my already low asking prices. Price haggling in my opinion should be a compromise between two reasonable points and not an unconditional surrender for either the buyer or the seller. A dealership however is different. I'll go as low as I can, bluff, whatever. They are in a much better position to just say no if they don't like the offer and wait for the next and not waste their time playing the game.

Just my little "golden rule" philosophy on buying and selling...

we took the average of 3 different values and came up with 2600. he's been a really nice guy. i think we're going for it!

I think 2750 is fine. Not sure why you'd need 2 sets of plastic tho.... what seat does it come with? Tall or short?

You can get either a "short" seat or the "tall" (standard) seat. If your g/f is vertically challenged, the short seat will DEFINITELY allow her to put both feet flat on the ground. You can pick up the seats @ any Buell store for under 100 bucks.

Back