Crusier

busa crazy

Registered
I WANT TO BUY A CRUISER AND WAS WONDERING WHAT WOULD BE THE BEST WAY TO GO. IM 6'4 240LBS AND WAS WANTING TO KNOW WHICH DO YOU THINK WOULD FIT ME THE BEST? I HAVE A BUSA ALREADY,BUT IT'S TRACK ONLY.
OPTION'S ARE HONDA VTX,KAW MEANSTREAK OR THE NEW SUZUKI. JUST WANT A BIKE FOR ME AND THE WIFE TO ENJOY.
ANYONE ON HERE GOT ANY
idea3.gif
?

<!--EDIT|busa crazy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143330932 -->

Suzuki MT109,

Victory Hammer,

Honda Rune ( if you can get one)

or another Busa as a street bike
biggrin.gif

Owned a Warrior for 3 years, awesome bike, Patrick Racing Stage IV kit, Exhaust, 280 kit... I'd buy another but would not do anything in chrome or polished this time, that is why I got rid of it, 3rd 18x10 rear rim in 2 years...

M109s look really sweet in print but kinda looked Shiddy in person at Daytona, I was really interested in them until I actually saw it...

This was the Barons version at Daytona, sorry for the size it's from my phone...

m109r.jpg

The MT109 has a removable hump (not as easy as a busa hump to remove) but it is 1700cc and they made a bigger tank for touring purposes the older blvd has a small tank. Haven't rode one so can't tell how it handles or how good it is for long rides.

I WANT TO BUY A CRUISER AND WAS WONDERING WHAT WOULD BE THE BEST WAY TO GO. IM 6'4 240LBS AND WAS WANTING TO KNOW WHICH DO YOU THINK WOULD FIT ME THE BEST? I HAVE A BUSA ALREADY,BUT IT'S TRACK ONLY.
OPTION'S ARE HONDA VTX,KAW MEANSTREAK OR THE NEW SUZUKI. JUST WANT A BIKE FOR ME AND THE WIFE TO ENJOY.
ANYONE ON HERE GOT ANY
idea3.gif
?
Wait for the 2007 V-Max...its gonna be the most kickazz cruiser around
wink.gif

I tell you. When I saw a customized one back in September at the Suzuki show, It was beautiful, it wasn't that Barons repaint either. I am going to buy a cruiser in a year or two. It will be the Suzuki.
Go check them out.
M109 is the one. 123HP @ the crank. 1800 cc's of pure muscle! Higher HP then the non-screaming Harleys, VTX or Warriors for sure too.

<!--EDIT|tedbiele
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143345049 -->

I have been thinking about adding a cruiser for some time. I was leaning towards the Midnight Road Warrior. The M109 looks awesome. I haven't seen one in person though.

Back