This is how i deal with bad customer service..

Aquaman

Banned Permanently By MC Mustang
Ok,some of you may remember how I was complaining of ExoticSportbike,and how I waited for 2 months for an undertail...
After I had called my credit Company and canceled the charge,then all of a sudden it finally shows up at my door.
Now believe me,I am the nicest guy on the planet,but if you mess with me,I will have no mercy on you.

So put on your earplugs and enjoy what I have to tell them when the sent me this IMO,threatening Email....

Them:

It has come to our attention that you placed a dispute with your credit
card
for the undertail that you ordered. We have tracking numbers for parts
shipped to you that show proof of delivery to your address. We would like to
resolve this matter with you before beginning an investigation. Please let
us know if you have received the parts that you ordered. If we do not hear
back from you within 48 hours we will begin the investigation and you may be
visited by agents of the carrier. Hope to get this resolved soon.

Best Regards,
Julia
Customer Service
CustomerService@ExoticSportbike.com
www.ExoticSportbike.com

My response:

Yea,right where the heck was your customer service when I was waiting for 2 months for my undertail? You people couldn't even give me a straight answer! I couldn't even talk to anyone on the phone! No,I had to do some kind of live chat with an outside service that you idiots have working for you!!! Nice customer service!
Anyway,dont start threating me with any of yer agents showing up at my house,the first thing I will show them is the god dam lousy paint match your company did! It aint even the same color. Not even close,so get your stuff together!
I paid way over $380.00 for a product that your company promised me in 4 weeks,so why don't you sit your fat bottom back in your chair,and learn how to really be of customer service!
Anyway,because of your lousy customer service,and me patiently waiting for your product,I had called my credit card company and disputed the fact that I had already paid them for something that in my eyes,may never show up at my door!
Since then you finially came thru,and though I do like the actual part itself,the paint doesn't match at all,and because of the kindness in my heart,I had already authorized my credit card company to pay you in full a week ago.
So if ya wanna talk about treating customers right,and you getting paid,why dont you start by giving me some kind of a price reduction?
And don't ever threaten me with any kind of agent showing up at my door,cause maybe I will send a few of my own to yours.........

<!--EDIT|rubbersidedown
Reason for Edit: "the softer more gentle version...hahaha"|1143248238 -->

Right On!
smile.gif

you were too nice...I'd of let them know that by the time I get done telling the truth behind this transaction to the WORLD WIDE WEB that...customer service probably wouldn't be so much of a problem for them anymore.

note to self: Exoticsportbike is officially off my short list.

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

I really like that - but why keep it if it doesn't match? I paid $100 for the one on e-bay & it looks perfect.

I dont think they were sending an agent to HURT you I think the agent was going to have you fill out a claim that says the product was never delivered. But you do have every right to be upset, most customer service sux these days.

You shoulda authorized payment less the repaint cost....

Have you gotten a response from them? [/QUOTE]
I just sent it out at the same time I posted this thread.
but why keep it if it doesn't match? I paid $100 for the one on e-bay & it looks perfect. [/QUOTE]
For the simple fact that it took that long,that I can re-paint it way before they could ever get it fixed and back to me,and you only get one chance to "F" me,and I will never give you another. and yes,I can paint,just didn't want to be bothered with it.
And yes,I know they wern't sending an agent to "Hurt me",It just peed mee off just hearing the word 'Agent'!!

And I will be sure to post their response.......

I have done business with a few people on this board,and they can contest how kewl I am....

<!--EDIT|brendanp
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143246856 -->

I must be getting old, is kewl replacing phat now? LOL What is so kewl about using proper english.

If I were you, I'd send them an e-mail with a link to this thread.

That'll really show 'em that you can't eff with people in the day of the internet and not have a bunch of people hear about it.

You can even find posts like this on Google though I can't get yours just yet. There are other complaints, however.

--Wag--

nice! tear them up! q. i'm curious, did that free respol t shirt they sent you that barely fits have a silouette of a rider on it? i was thumbing through "sport rider" mag. while sitting on the "hopper" and noticed that "respol" were giving a free t shirt for every x amount of oil purchased. could there be a connection? does exotic sportbike think you would be alright w/ a t shirt give away? WHAT A JOKE!
biggrin.gif

I cant believe that you remember the 'measley' little shirt that they gave me......
Here it is:

shirt.jpg

Back