Riding w/ dad

hbr

"It's all good"
Donating Member
Registered
How cool is it that I get to ride with my Dad.  Hell, he had his Busa first.  Right now he's putting new chain and sprockets on his.  We hung out for a week putting on HIDs, Pazzos, PMR switches, and some other goodies.  Good times for sure.
We are both riding to the Bash.  He from OH, me from SC.
beerchug.gif

516e0812.jpg

Tom1Medium.jpg

Todd1.jpg

Pops.jpg

<!--EDIT|hbr
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143163620 -->

Good post. I go riding as often as I can with my 70 yr. old dad too. He rides his FZ1 or his Goldwing depending on his mood.

fz.jpg

We have a daughter already and hope to have a son as well- I really hope to ride with either or both of them one day.. My parents steered me AWAY from bikes all my life, b/c they were "too dangerous". All depends on the rider, and to be honest, I know now from being on the other side that had I never gotten to ride, I would have missed out on one of the best things Life provides..

I know also from seeing these dads in the lineup, that this hobby keeps you young!

BUSAFETT

congrats on being able to spend time with your dad on your bikes. I hope to be able to do the same with my daughter some day.

very cool. My dad can not ride anymore due to a car accident about 17 years ago, but can not wait to take my son with me
cool.gif

Ride'in with my Dad is a blessing for sure...he started me out on my first bike and here it is some 35 years later and he still hits the road with me...sometimes Mom even goes along...Thankyou LORD!
smile.gif

Ride bikes with my own kids too...though just a different kind at their age ( 12 & 13)

BTW- that "w7" is for WORLD #7.
thumbs-up.gif

<!--EDIT|hbr
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143166222 -->

dfmfgm.jpg

Cool post. I'm sure your dad would say it's special riding with his son too. The time I have had to ride with my son is very special to me. He was the key to me buying my busa, and I'm so glad I did. Looks like there will be a few dad/son teams at the bash. There will be hbr & dad, Pops Roos & dad, and GSXTacy & dad (me). How many others will attend? See you at the bash!

I can't wait to get my oldest his first bike. I would love to be riding with him when he is in his 20's - and beyond!

Back