Personal height/weight question

WFSDNO

Donating Member
Registered
Okay, a buddy of mine says I'm too fat for a hayabusa.... kinda like I should have the tank dented in to fit me!!

He says you have to be skinny and in shape to ride a sport bike... Is this true??

I'm 5'8" and weight 255 lbs, classic beer gut, 30" inseam.

How many of you fit the hefty guy category and how many fit the skinny category?

If this is too personal, sorry for offending.....
sad.gif

Roger

5' 11" 225lbs .i dont think were to big. if youre friend says youre to big, just tell him he is to small to handle the busa. always good for a laugh.:laugh:

I'm offended.
poke.gif
5'9" 170lbs. Where I'm at most of the guys riding Busas are your size and bigger. So no prob for you to ride one.

Me and Yamahor are two prime examples of superbly fit young athletes in shape...

Round's a shape..
biggrin.gif

Tell your stick insect friend to bulk up or fug up....
muscle.gif

5'10" and 220, 29 in inseam.... I'm just a little guy!

I shouldn't even post but I'm 5'9 and weigh 132. I think the Busa fits just about any one!!!! Ride on!!!

6' 265 w/31 inseam!!! and I love my busa!!!!!! listen to your heart and not someone who calls you a friend!
tounge.gif

I got y'all beat for now.

5'9", 300lbs.

Big all over...really. My thighs are almost as big as your inseam, calves are 20in.

Chest and shoulders fit perfectly (although a tad snug) in a 3X.
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|PACIFICBUSA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143087100 -->

As for the beer gut, it wouldn't hurt to lose it. You'll get a better tuck, too. Trust me, I know. I need to shave down the midriff, too.

6'4" 240, 34" inseam with my jeans hangin half off my arse, haha, im just a little guy, but i dont have a busa, so i guess it doesnt matter, for what its worth, it sits real nice, ive test sat a few...

-WHEELMAN

I got y'all beat for now.

5'9", 300lbs.

Big all over...really. My thighs are almost as big as your inseam, calves are 20in.

Chest and shoulders fit perfectly (although a tad snug) in a 3X.
wink.gif
A fine lump of a lad...

Beergut...You mean fuel tank for the sex machine..

6'8" 305 lbs. The Busa is great but people still tell me i look like a monkey f.......well, you know the rest.

Back