Cloud 9 motorsports a+++++

321CYA

Registered
Attn Board Members

I will state at the onset that Im not a very trusting person when it comes to my Busa, let alone part with my hard-earned cash to someone sight unseen...After searching the board for a quality vendor to do a NOS install and Dyno run in the WA/Org area, I found Goldenchild of Cloud 9 Motorsports.

Goldenchild has come thru with Excellent Customer Service that is noteworthy and I believe more business owners can learn a thing or two from him.

After talking with Goldenchild on several occasions (just to see where his knowledge was at) He put me at ease....
I wanted a 40 dry shot NOS install for my baby and GC suggested a Fast FI box also, which after some research made the picture clearer for me. We agreed on a price for the install and dyno-runs.. I laid down my deposit for parts and a week later Im loading my baby onto the back of the pickup for the three (3) hour drive which by the way is nothing if you want the best service IMO...Well I get to GC's shop and he is waiting to do his magic..his shop is really cool because you can kick back and watch Drag Racing videos while you wait (VERY COOL) I was impressed from the start because it was like seeing an old friend after a long time apart. Goldenchild completed the install and dyno-runs, he suggested a few things for later down the road, but what really impressed me was that he listens to the customer questions (no matter how lame it is) and gives positive feedback..If you are looking for more power at a decent price with OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE give Cloud 9 Motorsports a call you will not be disappointed.... enough my ranting 321CYA

Customer service? Someone still has that?
cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif

cool.gif

cool.gif

cool.gif

Baseline @151hp and 96tq without NOS and Yosh slipons

On the juice at about 39 deg it 201hp and 131.8tq with the warmer temps coming could possibly see btwn 205 to 215hp will let you know very soon
biggrin.gif

ya daniel is a great guy, now we just gotta talk ya into coming out to the track
rock.gif

<!--EDIT|swoopjr
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143036840 -->

Thanks,glad I could help and swoop when I do show up it's gonna be all kinds of hell going on...LOL....stop by sometime...I'm there late most nights..503-663-3278 is the shop #

Thanks a lot Daniel!
cool.gif

Don't forget I owe you one Daniel. Are you coming to the BASH? I'll def hook you up with your drink of choice or something, just let me know what I can do for you.

Josh
cool.gif

If anyone needs anything, he will take care of you.
wink.gif

cool.gif

GB,I wish just getting new place opened up and it will be months before I get a break...we will meet one day.....

Back