Theft deterents

Revolution

revolution custom paint
Donating Member
Registered
just read a post about a busa being stolen. read about:

1.chaining it to a lawnmower in the garage.
2.puting it on a table in the garage if possible.
3.registering it to a p.o. box.
4.making sure no one fallows you home.

aside from lo-jack and alarms...any other recomendations fellas?

this thread could help us all out.

full coverage !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

no substitute for full coverage insurance , i had a rotor lock for a while , till i rolled the bike backwards with it on , took a big chunk outa the fender ! whoops

bought a new fender , chucked the rotor lock !

scorpio alarm w/ anti hijack, motion sensor and two way pager nice to have , helps me sleep at night !

but i know if sombody wants it bad enough its gone !
so full coverage insurance is the way to go .

yo if you want a gps tracker system better than lojack for a few hundred bucks with a 100% recovery rate send me a pm i will hook you up bro.

Well....if someone really wants your Busa, the only thing to have is good insurance. In my experience, if someone is really set out to get your bike, they're gonna get it. Whether the pull up in a van, roll it away, etc, the dedicated thieves usually succeed.

To help prevent the impulse / opportunistic sugarbritches from getting my bike, I keep it in a locked garage, always lock the bars, use a disc lock while parked in public, and I always watch my six when going home for the day. If I think someone is following me, I'll lead them for a little goosechase and try to get a plate number. A locked garage and good insurance are what give me the most peace of mind, along with my tactical 12 guage....

I have a big ass chain and lock in in an alarmed and monitored garage at home, When it's at work, it is chained to the guard shack, the guard is a busa fan and watches it all day.

put a warning sticker on it: "WARNING: RIDER HAS SYPHILIS and HIV"
worked for me

Lo Jack for bikes is supposed to be out now. Saw it on 2 wheel Tuesday last night. Check with your local dealer.

take it apart and hide the pieces (ha ha), no if they want it they will get it. ive read on the lojack system since my bike was stolen, and it sounds it could be beat very easy, all you have to do is put it in a metal box and the signal doesnt get out. it still is protection but how good is yet to be seen. good luck

what everyone said above is pretty much dead on. You might find a local hells angels chapter, do some work for them or donate and get a HA supporter sticker for your bike.... I find that is a deterant for a few of the would be theives
laugh.gif

Back