I'm moving to hayabusa heaven!

pseudo

Donating Member
Registered
I just purchased a lot for my new house that is only 9 miles from the busy city, but around a mountain bend so it is secluded. It's basically in the middle of nowhere with beautiful mountain vistas, attached to over 40 miles of mountain desert highway.

Better yet, the highway isn't an interstate so there is no semi traffic. It connects two outlying towns, and basically only has local traffic, so no radar traps. It's also well maintained because it's a connecting road to US army depot.

Who could ask for more? And in my back yard no less!

Sweeeet
biggrin.gif
got any pics?

Lamb loves Utah! Beautiful landscapes! The riding must be superb:;):

I used to live in Layton, if you are talking about the highway that leads to park city, you are one lucky guy.  I'd love to take my bike up there one day.

<!--EDIT|NVeeus04
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142971368 -->

I just purchased a lot for my new house that is only 9 miles from the busy city, but around a mountain bend so it is secluded. It's basically in the middle of nowhere with beautiful mountain vistas, attached to over 40 miles of mountain desert highway.

Better yet, the highway isn't an interstate so there is no semi traffic. It connects two outlying towns, and basically only has local traffic, so no radar traps.  It's also well maintained because it's a connecting road to US army depot.

Who could ask for more? And in my back yard no less!
I could ask for more you have a extra bedroom..
rock.gif
rock.gif
rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

Here's a link to a map of the area.

http://maps.google.com/?ll=40.....907&t=h Dead center of the map, where you see the 2 big yellow crop circles. "I will be in the lower one by the way." Just south and to the east of Cedar Fort.

For reference: http://maps.google.com/?t=h&ll.....019591

It's a bit out dated but you can get a general idea. I will be in the southern most part of Eagle Mountain with no development behind my home. "by the big church and in the big circle with streets but no homes in the satellite image".

I'm heading out to take pics today!

The road I am talking about is State Road 73 that leads through Cedar Fort, over 5 mile pass, past the Army Desert Complex and into Tooele. About a 40 mile trip. 7 miles in the other direction I'm in Lehi, with malls restaurants, movie theaters, and soon to be a general hospital, Wallmart, and a Sams Club. I work in Provo, so it's a hop skip and a jump. Salt Lake is 29 miles to the north. Close to everything, yet secluded!

Blissssssssss.

<!--EDIT|pseudo
Reason for Edit: "More detaial about where I will be on the map."|1143132932 -->

Back