Tag light

A'Busa'd

Donating Member
Registered
I didn't get a tag light with my cheapo ebay undertail. I DID get a license bracket with turn signals. Question is, is there an unobtrusive aftermarket tag light that either mounts to the tag bracket or the undertail?

Here's a pic of my current setup. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Undertail_Hugger_2_sm.jpg

I have a small bolt light LED that might work for ya... not sure how you would choose to mount it, but my guess would be at an angle just unter your tail lights (would look really ugly!) There are bolt head lights that you could use to fasten the plate, and run the wires behind and up in the tail. and splice into your tail lights for juice... give me a few minutes and I'll see if I can't find a site for ya....

Scroll down to the bottom of the page for this one:
linky 1
These have colored LED options:
linky 2
Here's a third one that gives you a couple of options:
linky 3

Should be enough to get you started.

You could try these also. Watsen Design internal plate light kit. I've bought from him before and can't imagine it would be anything short of the highest quality. I think I'll go this route when I eventually go with the Top Gun undertail.

I used a one of the windshield washer lights (cobra eyes) for cars on my undertail. They come in a two pack and you just have to drill a hole in your undertail to push the bolt and wires through. Tighten with the supply hardware and wire into your tailights and you are done. I went with green.

Back