Since there is bunch of a newbusa owners...

hydrabusa

Donating Member
Registered
hi, I try to find out is group buy possible again? or whos doing the lead? or any seller doing that? I need a HID up grade but I've seen a group buy was gone one time already...can we doing that again or thats done period? or if we gather up a group then we can do?
argue.gif

I want 1 also, as long as it's plug and play. I'm a moron when it comes to electrical sh*t

look in the modification section... we have a member here that sells them and probably will take care of ya if you are ready to buy. I believe his user name is xeonking
cool.gif

Yeah, I think he does still honor the discounted price. One of the top-three on my all-time mods list. Definitely a must-have.

I just bought mine 2 weeks ago, the group buy was for $185. I e-mailed them and it was $195 to my door with next day air included. I got enough to do 2 kits. When I read the posts I ordered my set based upon both bulbs and then I found another post that claimed the high beam bulb was worthless in the Busa because the lense deflects the light too much. So essentially you can order one kit with 2 ballast, igniters and get both bulbs the same and split it with someone else for $95 a piece. Oh and by the way the lights are superbright.

Back