Ama

fritch1969

Registered
how many board members are ama members ? just curious if it's worth it, they tell me you get insurance discounts

Member....

Is it worth it, lets see!
HELL ya for a lot more than a discount on your insurance I promise! So much is done behind the scenes most folks would never know! They fight for our right to ride everyday and then some....

<!--EDIT|ks-waterbug
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142863564 -->

Member here. And i feel they are worth it there are many more benifits then insurance you can get as bug Mentioned and then other events you can also get discounts on and not to mention roadside assistance offers too

I'm also a member but found insurance through State Farm to be less expensive than through the AMA program. It's like belonging to the NRA if you're a gun owner or, as in my case, someone who competes in tournaments. I'm also a gun writer and derive some income from that, so I'd be a fool not to belong. Much of the same reasoning applies to the AMA.

Ed

AMA = A+

Join up
smile.gif

I'm also a member but found insurance through State Farm to be less expensive than through the AMA program.  It's like belonging to the NRA if you're a gun owner or, as in my case, someone who competes in tournaments.  I'm also a gun writer and derive some income from that, so I'd be a fool not to belong.  Much of the same reasoning applies to the AMA.

Ed
+2 on the insurance !

AMA - yes! Been a member for a long time. Also, a member of NETRA (trail riding in N.E.).

You need to support those that fight for your rights to ride.

Member and International Helpinig Hands member. That's the AMA part that you can call in NO WHERE America and some member will either come get you, or help you out if you need help with your bike
cool.gif

AMA and NRA. Worth every penny knowing they are fighting for my rights.

Hmmmmmm, never been sent anything or asked anything regarding joining the AMA and I've had a bike for 15 years.

Feeling depressed, unworthy, and unwanted.
sad.gif

Back