Neon led install

BUSA_CHeMiST

Donating Member
Registered
Just wanted to show off the new LED's...20pc kit, pics slightly blurry, but i think u can get the idea. Lights are freakin bright!

Neons_floor.jpg

Yeah sportrider, looks like im gonna have to wait a lil while! My darn batteries JUST crapped out on my digital camera as soon as i got done takin last pic of bike! Go figure!

Looks sharp. Gonna install a set on mine shortly. Kit has 108 lights

yeah man id like some on my bike but id like to see what they look like before you put them on. where do they mount exactly? to the frame or the inside of the fairing?

Psyco, mounted em all to fairing and put disconnect plugs in the main wires leading from fairing to switch so as to make it easy to disconnect them and take off fairing for easy maintenance. All i have to do is lift the tank and unplug and im good to go. Will get the camera out again tonight and get some pics of the actual bulbs themselves. VERY simple setup

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>Reminds me of photos of "BIGFOOT"</span>

I personally believe big foot probably exists. Ever see photos of big foot. Their always blurry. UFO's photo's are blurry too. I think the camera's are fine, nothing wrong with the cameras. The photos are good, nothing wrong with the photos, it's just that UFO's and BIGFOOT are just blurry themselves. Biggo blurry, furry, large footed animial running around. Now see your photos above. You took a fine photo with a very nice camera. You just have a blurry busa thats got blue on it. Thats all, stealth mode if you will.

Take a photo in semi darkness not total darkness. Dont use a camera phone, and dont get so close. Whole bike in pic.

jD

another attempt with the camera...batteries were dyin last night with other pics...got to get a new digital camera!

neon_lighter_side.jpg

Back