Well, i finally got it out

PACIFICBUSA

The Shaver Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Ok....some of you may remember my dilemma with my damn gas cap.

Well, finally got it out. Took me about an hour...but it's out. Was able to get the Metal-Ready in the tank and tonight I seal it.

Just thought I'd show some pics of the offending parties.

Found out why the latch wouldn't turn. Hmm....could this be why?

Just so you know, it got like this because after the tank flush, the compressor engine crapped out. Took awhile for a friend to look at it. Got it fixed (supposedly). Put it on, tried to start it and boom. Engine started smoking again. Damn.

Bought another engine, damn thing crapped out too. I think there's a short somewhere along the line.

So....

After much cursing, tool tossing and a broken ring, it came out. Remember my trusty drill? Heheh...yah. Me an him solved the problem.

Case settled. Tank will be treated tonight with a 4-day cure time. I'm lookin to fire her up this weekend. Woot woot!!!

You got it!!! Right on Pac!

We want sound bites when you fire that puppy!!!

thats sum ugly shid !
rock.gif

Dam Pac- top pic looks like a Titanic relic
smile.gif

Good luck Bro, rootin for ya!!

You got it!!!  Right on Pac!

Mmm........sound bites. I would if I could. How exactly do I do that?

Yah...finally that bugger's out. Friggin pissed me off, too. I WAS gonna break out the BMFH, but I really didn't wanna dent the gas tank.

That would have been most troublesome.

Yah...finally that bugger's out. Friggin pissed me off, too. I WAS gonna break out the BMFH, but I really didn't wanna dent the gas tank.

Uh.....Pac?....do you remember who you are talking to?

Remember when we exchanged insults in the chat room....and I admitted that that was the first time I'd done "live chat"?

He!!, I have no idea how to make a sound bite (byte?) Crap, I'm just extatic that I know how to freakin post!

That cap looks like shyeeeaaat, by the way!
tounge.gif

Dam Pac- top pic looks like a Titanic relic  
smile.gif

Good luck Bro, rootin for ya!!
Yup. ABout said the same thing too. Well, I added several hour's worth of various expletives, but we pretty much saw it the same way.

Thanks. Toss up a prayer and keep yer fingers crossed that she starts up without incident.

Uh.....Pac?....do you remember who you are talking to?

Remember when we exchanged insults in the chat room....and I admitted that that was the first time I'd done "live chat"?

He!!, I have no idea how to make a sound bite (byte?)  Crap, I'm just extatic that I know how to freakin post!

That cap looks like shyeeeaaat, by the way!
tounge.gif
Haha...yeah, I do. Where's that "bird" emoticon?
tounge.gif

I'll try and figure it out. Got me a pair of Scorpions that need to be heard.

tounge.gif

Sounds good Paul.
Can't wait till the post where she fired right up.
You going to use that gas cap I sent or do you need another?

Sounds good Paul.
Can't wait till the post where she fired right up.
You going to use that gas cap I sent or do  you need another?
That makes two of us, Nathan. At first, I didn't think I would really need the gas cap you sent. I was gonna use it to experiment with designs and stuff.

Looks to me like you saved the day.
beerchug.gif
Thanks, brother!
bowdown.gif

That thing looks NASTY bro....you sure the tank is going to be OK
rock.gif
Yeah it does, doesn't it?

I'm sure the tank'll be fine. All I need to do is sweet-talk her, buy her a drink and then get some dinner.

Wait a minute...wrong forum. Sorry.

The tank? Well, I have to use this one for now. The plan is to seal it for now, and then save up money for another one.

As soon as I have enough, I'll replace it. Need to save up $500+ first, though.
down.gif

Cross your fingers and toss up a prayer for me, bro. I'm hoping that there's no more problems.

Back