Looking for some supsension help....

Cuffee

Donating Member
Registered
I am looking to fine tune my suspension. The problem is that I don't really know how. I have read Jinksters thread and I am still lost. I have read my service manual and it sucks. Is tuning the suspension main trail and error??? Please point me in the right direction.
Thanks,
Donald

Preload should be used to set your ride height, as described in Jinkster's thread.

I'm no racer, so compression and rebound are trial and error. Click it one way, feel the difference, then click it the other way and see what you like best. Just make one adjustment at a time and keep track.

Preload should be used to set your ride height, as described in Jinkster's thread.

I'm no racer, so compression and rebound are trial and error.  Click it one way, feel the difference, then click it the other way and see what you like best.  Just make one adjustment at a time and keep track.
+1, just play around with the settings. It will be different for each person because of weight and rider preference.

I'm no racer, so compression and rebound are trial and error.  Click it one way, feel the difference, then click it the other way and see what you like best.  Just make one adjustment at a time and keep track.
+1, just play around with the settings. It will be different for each person because of weight and rider preference.
Aprils issue of Sport Rider says same thing. Change and ride til you got what you want.

Cool!! I kinda figured it was trail and error. Thanks for all the input. I can't wait for the weather to become a little warmer so I can ride!

Back