Pics pics pics!!!!

busa_boy_69

Registered
Well you guys will love to hear this news. I got my Tobin Seat by the good old UPS man yesterday. I had to work 16 hours so I didn't put it on until this morning but all I can say is wow! This thing looks and feels sweet. It really gives the bike a different feel because of the lower position in the saddle thats for sure but well worth the money. I also got my tire pens from solo moto parts the same day. So this morning I got up, slapped the Tobin on, painted the tires, and being as it was a heat wave of 40 degrees outside I said the heck with it and got in 4 hours of riding today! Man I can't tell you all how good it felt. The New Akrapovic exhaust got tested on the highway for the first time and MAN is this bike a power beast now! The tobin felt so good. The tire lettering looked bad ass as I would see the wheels spinning in the reflection of store windows. And I got to come home at night and see the illumiglo gauges by bluegauges actually out at night on a ride. I swear I went mod crazy this winter but my bike definitely shows it now. I am so happy!!!! Anyways as promised for you all I got pics pics pics today to. I swear this baby cleans up pretty dang well for an 03 still. Here they are.............

View attachment Just_Arrived_Tobin.jpg

cool.gif

Very nice looking bike, I like the white lettering!I'll be checking that out real soon.What type of tire pen did you use and where did you find it?

Back