Is dc area having any of spring ride offs or..

hydrabusa

Donating Member
Registered
How come DC area don't have anything going on? for this spring? or is it just me don't know about it?
argue.gif

64afscd.jpg

Got a ride coming up on April 8th through the mountains starting in Harrisonburg...

Hey, I'm in for anything guys...let's get together for ride offs and meet new riders...
argue.gif

<!--EDIT|ricebuzz
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142670458 -->

My club is having a charity bike blessing and free biker cookout April 8th. Bring a caaned food item, or two and all food and drink is free while it lasts. We are also holdiing a raffle for a bran dnew PSP. $3 for one ticket or $5 for two.

Check out our website.

www.overthelimitmc.com

Rolling Thunder, Memorial weekend downtown DC, you cant miss it.

I'll be there and probably be hitting the Skyline too from 66 !

I'll be there if others from the board are there! Ty, You better make it to the spring ride, if not, I'm gonna put a whippin on you!
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

Ut'oh the booty man iz com'n to get me !  I dont think you'll be able to catch me on that Honda, Playa.  Oppz I mean limited EDITION Zx14
biggrin.gif

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>Yama ho's Bike</span>
ugly.jpg

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142696393 -->

Rolling Thunder, Memorial weekend downtown DC, you cant miss it.
I think I will try to do that this year. Is anyone going to do that???
Sounds like a good deal...cuffee! are you going there? when is the date? and what time they start? and whats going on?
At the moment I don't have any details. I will try to find more info about the Memorial Day ride and post it.
D-

Good deal cuffee...I know you can find...besides, the DC riding we can get together just for the MD and VA riders or PA around the area...can we?

Ricebuzz,

Are you down for the VA ride on the 8th of April? I am the big asian guy with the 02 black/blue at starbucks in Rockville.

Back