06le suzuki service manual

HRJR

Donating Member
Registered
I ordered a Suzuki service manual for my 06LE six weeks ago from my dealer.  It is still on backorder.  The dealership said they have no idea when it will arrive.  I'm not looking for a free download (heck, I did order the manual), but I was wondering if someone has any leads on getting a manual? Maybe a dealership you know has one in stock? (Yeah, I know, don't laugh..)  I'm not looking for a Haynes or Clymer.

I prefer having a manual handy *before* I start tearing into the bike.  

Appreciate any assistance you can offer.

Why not just use the download,Find what ya need print it and ya always have clean pages.

What are looking to accomplish ?
There is a downloadable one here on the boards.

Why not just use the download,Find what ya need print it and ya always have clean pages.
DL is usually my *last* resort.  
wink.gif
 I don't mind keeping it "official".  I was just wondered if it is just me/my dealer, or, is Suzuki really slow at providing manuals.

it took about a week to get mine; I like the downloaded one, but its nice to have the book when you're working on the bike...

I have the Suz manual, the download is OK, but I still like having a manual at my finger tips. Mine took about 4 weeks as I remember, and it's for an 06
cool.gif

What are looking to accomplish ?
There is a downloadable one here on the boards.
Presently, I do not need it immediately for any particular service activity.  I always prefer reviewing the various service processes before I begin the procedures.  I also like to at least skim through the entire manual to become more familiar with all of the various service activities and internal configurations of the bike.

I want to understand how the bike is connected and configured.  Knowledge is power...

I will probably DL the online manual until the ordered manual arrives.  I did *pay* for it already.  
smile.gif

Back