These boots rock!

Revolution

revolution custom paint
Donating Member
Registered
maaannnnnnnnnnnn feels like an or gee around my foot!

construction is top notch, and leather, mesh, plastic/rubber protection....this are schweeeeeet

IMG_1094.JPG

I got a pair of those. Unbelievable comfort and stability. Love em

Now they look cool.. I need. i need, i need, YES I DO..
smile.gif
Were can i get them..???

thanks bbk................ Im gonna have a look now. There are just cool.

biggrin.gif
 bentvalve. man these are COMFORTABLE and SUPPORTIVE!!!! just wore them around town to break 'em in and maaaannnn they are comfy. the clamps are adjustable at the lock annnd the strap! i'm tellin you guys these things rock!

<!--EDIT|smokin_gunz
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142627530 -->

i am trying to save money to buy one pair of boots.

an all around comfortable. somewhat waterproof.. but at least good enough for 45 degree weather...

and good comfort.. close to tennis shoes.

what do you think?

these fit the bill?

an all around comfortable. somewhat waterproof.. but at least good enough for 45 degree weather...

what do you think?

these fit the bill?
I wear the Oxtar Matrix. Very comfortable walking around in. Very simple styling, goretex, waterproof, limber. Might look at them as a possibility.

what do you think?

these fit the bill?
I wear the Oxtar Matrix. Very comfortable walking around in. Very simple styling, goretex, waterproof, limber. Might look at them as a possibility.
olay.. thanks..
smile.gif

what you say smoking guns.. can you jog the boston marathon with these on? or how about walk 1/4 mile?

go up higher than work boots. definately could walk a 1/4 mile in 'em. i'll post more pics...

here you can see the 3 notches for the clamp. you can lock it within these 3...and...

<!--EDIT|smokin_gunz
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142657641 -->

IMG_1097.JPG

you can adjust it in smaller increments here. sorta like zippy tie teeth...with a release to readjust if desired...and...

IMG_1096.JPG

Back