Frame sliders or not

Busa Geezer

Registered
Any suggestions about Frame sliders??? Want some on my new 06 LE... which ones require the least amount of cutting or alteration on the Fairing??? Any good brand names
rock.gif

Thanks..

Busa Geezer...

Any suggestions about Frame sliders???  Want some on my new 06 LE... which ones require the least amount of cutting or alteration on the Fairing???  Any good brand names
rock.gif

Thanks..

Busa Geezer...
Well any ones that require fairing modification will require the same amount of cutting. You can get the cutless ones and you won't have to do any modification to it. I went with the ones that required cutting from Vortex and really like them.

+1 i got vortex also and unfortunatly have used them and they worked awesome! without them i would have been much worse off.

I bought the no-cut Bike Design (Benelux) frame sliders from StreetNTrack. Hope to put them on tomorrow. Will post pic's when I'm done.

I've got an 06LE also. Couldn't bare to cut the plastics.

Also having trouble decieding to cut or not. Look at
I have swingarm spools from john c.
And they are very nice.

Everyone agonizes over cutting the plastics of their ride. I fretted for months, but after reading about some simple fallovers requiring new plastics or custom paint I decided to do it. If you take your time it really isn't that bad. If you ever need them you'll be glad you had them or if you need them and don't have them you'll wish you did!

Back