My hid kit

Revolution

revolution custom paint
Donating Member
Registered
check it out...first the box...

IMG_1069.JPG

still have it from the last group buy. went in with 05busale [thanks dave] for 100 bucks [awsome!], it's a 6000k one. picking up the bike next week but might be selling this kit to frisbee. dealer wont install and garantee elictrical system...they said they have'nt installed one yet [ha]. but i'm not about to void my 5 year warranty over a bulb so...at least the piaa bulbs are being put in and brighter than stock.

Are you sure you don't want to put it in? 6000K and Icemann's yellow highbeam. I love the combination.

hid_yellow.jpg

Super Easy Install.... Lots of folks have done this without any trouble at all. As far as the warranty goes, if changing my light causes something catastrophic to happen to the bike a warranty is the least of my worries........
smile.gif

Super Easy Install.... Lots of folks have done this without any trouble at all. As far as the warranty goes, if changing my light causes something catastrophic to happen to the bike a warranty is the least of my worries........
smile.gif
+1

In addition, you aren't doing anything to the light that you cann't take out. If you ever had a problem which is unlikely - put the stocker back in.

As far as doing it yourself - easy.

Stop trying to talk him out of it people
biggrin.gif
! Anyway he has already mailed it to me . I have the yellow bulb from icemann too . I will post up when I install.

Glad ya like it, looks great. How much more can you see at night? did you have to adjust the height up/down of the bulb itself using stock adjusters? most people raised it up some for more distance.

JD

smokin_gunz does he have anymore kits. Icemann says KC has the hookup on the HID kits how do I contact him?

I would like one too, but I would like to put in 2 of them, in the stock signal light locations and move the signals to the mirrors.

still have it from the last group buy. went in with 05busale [thanks dave] for 100 bucks [awsome!], it's a 6000k one. picking up the bike next week but might be selling this kit to frisbee. dealer wont install and garantee elictrical system...they said they have'nt installed one yet [ha]. but i'm not about to void my 5 year warranty over a bulb so...at least the piaa bulbs are being put in and brighter than stock.
seriously...no warranty is compromised.

except for maybe the headlight bulb itself.

nice kit , I have a kit from Philips which you can find in Europe easly , it's about 10000k , costs about 350

Back