Bayside beauty

I like the paint too but that swingarm waay back there looks kind of (disconnected). I like to corner too much to ride such a long wheelbase bike.

sure is purdy, too bad it will never see a rider...... total show bike, might as well buy a limo and just sit in the back with no driver....

-WHEELMAN

Here's the pic for ya.

busa1.jpg

2 more ,

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

Definitely impressive, although I'd be afraid to ride it anywhere with that much money invested. Beautiful job.

Tasty.

And yeah, if I bought it, I'd ride it!

Maybe.

Okay, I wouldn't.

cool.gif

--Wag--

I guess im the only one who cant stand the long swingarm, and wannabe custom chopper tires. I can appriciate the work that went into it, I just think it looks like crap. JMO

yea i seen the bike up close it is sick i love the see through hump to show off the bottle...:D

I guess im the only one who cant stand the long swingarm, and wannabe custom chopper tires. I can appriciate the work that went into it, I just think it looks like crap. JMO
I guess so
smile.gif
Looks like crap??? Come on.............i understand not wanting to have an extended arm and 300m tire on the back of your ride. But to say this bike looks like crap is just idiotic
cussing.gif
The bike is a complete work of art. JMO

I guess so
smile.gif
 Looks like crap???  Come on.............i understand not wanting to have an extended arm and 300m tire on the back of your ride. But to say this bike looks like crap is just idiotic  
cussing.gif
Your right, just like other Art (if you can call it that) that I really don't care for and can't understand why anyone would pay money for
rock.gif
.  I do accept that others have different taste (VERY DIFFERENT in some cases) than I. Geezzz, at least they know what THEY like. Even if it is nothing I like. I really don't make judgements on other bikes because; "Each to his Own" is my position. Just like here, some people still think that a Busa other than BLACK is the fastest
laugh.gif
. And just like I have only seen one OCC Chopper that I personally thought was worth more than the parts price they were made from
wow.gif
. And in some cases that would be a streach  
bluegrab.gif

I like the color and stuff, but I really LOVE the single-sided swingarm. It's DA BOMBDIGITY!!!!
bowdown.gif

I guess so
smile.gif
 Looks like crap???  Come on.............i understand not wanting to have an extended arm and 300m tire on the back of your ride. But to say this bike looks like crap is just idiotic  
cussing.gif
I didnt mean the bike itself looked like crap. I appriciate the work that went into it, just cant stand the look of swingarms extended like that with the huge tire. I dont understand the concept of having a bike and not being able to ride it to anything but a "my bike is shinier and has more chrome than your bike, bike night" Like I said in my post. JUST MY OPINION.

Lesse, Take about 3" off the swingarm, add about an inch of height, put a slightly smaller rear tire on there and I am really feelin ya!

I love the custom paint on this one. Usually these bikes come out looking like a Clown on Meth was hittin it with the Brush, mixed in with some "Car TOONS" Graphics and a bad hit of acid... In otherwords No art at all just a bunch of crap on plastic. Saw a lot of it in Florida.

But, this is something different, it has a theme, some lines to it it's complex with out being retarded. Besides it kinda makes me all sentimental for the SmurfCycle... Just a lot of blue.

Back