Need pics of akrapovic exhausts

Grim

Registered
I have a 04 Black/Purple Busa. I was wondering if anyone can post pics of their Akrapovic exhausts to help me decide which one to get. Also what do guys you think goes better with the color scheme that I have?

race_ready.jpg

You could probably go either way. I'm like the Ti myself.

<!--EDIT|Dakkine2
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142573307 -->

Picture_019b.JPG

All naked pic of my Bus'. The shatty rad has been replaced with a undented ding-free one.

Oil_Change_011.JPG

I think a Ti Akra is the way to go for you. The Purp/Blk is dark, a carbon can would just be too dark imo. A Ti would stand out and accent the bike well.

CF Can....Not my bike,but a fine example none the less.

<!--EDIT|nitrousjunkie
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142578863 -->

post_6_17156_DSCF1855_a.jpg

I got carbons for my Black/Silver Busa and happy about the looking , here she comes
smile.gif

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

Thanks for all the great pics guys. Hope everyone had a fun and safe St. Patrick's day. Does anyone have pics of a Black/Purple Busa with both kinds of Akros that they could post? Also does anyone have a closeup of the CF can so I could see the thread pattern? Thanks.

Here's my Akra Race w/ the CF cannister...

FUNPIPE6.jpg

FUNPIPE7.jpg

and fwiw?...I think the bl/purple busa would look best with the cf cannister...jmho and..

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

If ya wait a month, the new hex-shaped carbon fiber will be out for the busa in the evo line....looks pretty cool....see it on the akrapovic website.

Back when those Race pipes were 1200-1300 bucks you just about had to want the name really bad but now that they can be had as low as 869.00 with titanium can they are quite the bargain .

Back