Tobin seats

busa_boy_69

Registered
Well I just wanted to post an update. I decided to go ahead and send my seat to Tobin and get it done while there were still a few bad days of weather here. I sent the seat out last Thursday with the order form of how I wanted it done and I just got the UPS notification today that he had sent it back to me. So he got it on Monday and by Today it shipped out. That was VERY fast. I don't have it yet but I will get pics of it on the bike when I do for you all. I just wanted to say he was very quick in doing the work for me. Hats off to Tobin for me.

Awesome. I just don't know what I'm waiting for...

Oh yeah, money!
down.gif

laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

I sent my last week and just got them a few days ago.... there are AWESOME!!!!! now need warmer weather to ride!

biggrin.gif
about a week total turn around! including shipping
cool.gif

biggrin.gif

We sent ours in at the same time
laugh.gif
. Got my return notification yesterday
smile.gif
. Can't wait to see what it will look like in the flesh
tounge.gif

Sent mine out on Monday... Can't wait to get it back... Nice to hear the turnaround is quick. Now I just need the shoulder to heal and pray for some warm weather.  
drooling3.gif

<!--EDIT|Fugly
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142598833 -->

We sent ours in at the same time
laugh.gif
. Got my return notification yesterday
smile.gif
. Can't wait to see what it will look like in the flesh
tounge.gif
I know man its killing me. I get off work at 3pm today and it should be sitting there waiting on me. I gotta get it on and get some pics for the board here. Can't wait to see how it looks.

Sent mine out on Monday... Can't wait to get it back... Nice to hear the turnaround is quick. Now I just need the shoulder to heal and pray for some warm weather.  
drooling3.gif
Same thing I am waiting for man. I got all this shid done to my bike over the winter even washed and waxed the back now thats it all back together and of course now its snowing. Ohio freaking kills me man. 70 one week and snowing the next.

Back