Factory paint code

jay21112

Registered
Hey, does anybody have or know where I can look to get the factory paint codes for our bikes.

Specifically, I have a 2004 LE, and I need the factory paint code for the Red.

I'll keep googling, but if anyone can give some info to cut down my search time, I'd be thankful.

Good luck, i had 2 diferent paint shops try to match the paint on my 04 le, and no one could get it right.

Good luck, i had 2 diferent paint shops try to match the paint on my 04 le, and no one could get it right.
Did they use the colorite base coat with the colorite top coat?
The website said to match correctly, both the base and top coat must be used.

I also saw on another thread for the ann. busa (pumpkin) that in order to match the color, it depended on how dark the base coat was applied.

Thats wierd always thought 05 le was gunmetal grey that place says it is Phantom Gray Metallic
thumbs-up.gif

<!--EDIT|BusaSamurai
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142469051 -->

Did they use the colorite base coat with the colorite top coat?
The website said to match correctly, both the base and top coat must be used.

I also saw on another thread for the ann. busa (pumpkin) that in order to match the color, it depended on how dark the base coat was applied.
Yeah, Colorite also says there are several different 03 Anniv colors too.

Good luck!

Again, THEY produce the test strip FROM the paint and it comes with your order.  Matches Great. My tank & nose are drying at the painters as we speak.  just make sure your clicking the correct bike, year, color etc at color-rite site.  Also believe you can do returns if you don't like the match.  Call them, great to work with.

<!--EDIT|mymaster
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142606362 -->

Picture_938.jpg

Back