2007 hayabusa 6 cylinder 200+hp

soc12r

Registered
IN MCN 15 MARCH 2006
2007 HAYABUSA 6 CYLINDER 200+HP
COMING..
MORE DETAILS IN 2-3 DAYS AND PHOTOS

2007_HAYABUSA.jpg

LOL YEAH I DON'T KNOW IF I SHOULD BELIVE THEM OR NOT .......I REMEMBER BEFORE THE 1000K6 CAME OUT AND THE PHOTOS MCN SHOWED LOL......BUT I HOPE ITS TRUE ......LOOK OUT14 little r

<!--EDIT|GSXR13008K
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142392824 -->

i seen this bike its ,well just makes u want one.it is the next version after all. we are buying 1 as soon as it hits the showroom floor.well actually it won`t hit the showroom floor! it will be put together and put on my showroom floor.turobo this new bike and take to saltflats and see what she got.i think the records i want to dismantel will be easy with this one .even easy for a grl. seattles only busa grl?
rock.gif
if u know a grl busa rider who lives in seattle hook me up cause,inquiering minds want to know? am i relly the only 1. from sandra:laugh:

i seen this bike its ,well just makes u want one.it is the next version after all. we are buying 1 as soon as it hits the showroom floor.well actually it won`t hit the showroom floor! it will be put together and put on my showroom floor.turobo this new bike and take to saltflats and see what she got.i think the records i want to dismantel will be easy with this one .even easy for a grl. seattles only busa grl?
rock.gif
if u know a grl busa rider who lives in seattle hook  me up cause,inquiering minds want to know? am i relly the only 1. from sandra:laugh:
AM I the only person who read this post.

WTF... was it an acid trip?

rock.gif
if u know a grl busa rider who lives in seattle hook  me up cause,inquiering minds want to know? am i relly the only 1. from sandra:laugh:
AM I the only person who read this post.

WTF... was it an acid trip?
Possibly an acid trip...or the result of public schools mixed with years of ritalin.

i work at a suzuki dealer and have heard a word of what the 07 will be but i dont think it will be a six cylinder

I hope the new Busa has less CC's and more power. Then, when you beat a ZX14, you can rag him for beatn him with a smaller motor.

Back