Special video "winterwonderland" - palomar mtn 3-1

MoTrFinger

Registered
So I ventured down to Pala to take the boy out on the quad and maybe see some snow. Well the tightside was out chains only and not looking friendly I drove around to the lake henshaw side to stop at the lookout. After a few hours of my son playing in the snow we ventured up the road again, we had gone up earlier but it got slushy towards the top so we turned earlier. Mothers was packed and unfortunately Mothers had no power! So all they had for all these people was Hot Coco, Hot Apple Cider and baked goods cookes and such. So I took a bunch of pictures which I think are a perfect example of how beautiful this world is. I'm blessed to have this moment and put together a little video of the stills I took.

http://sportbikevideosonline.com/home.asp

btw when you get to the website do a right mouse click and "save target as" it seems to work better. BTW I've just uploaded the rest of the pictures and I put a link on the webpage.

<!--EDIT|MoTrFinger
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142285162 -->

So I ventured down to Pala to take the boy out on the quad and maybe see some snow. Well the tightside was out chains only and not looking friendly I drove around to the lake henshaw side to stop at the lookout. After a few hours of my son playing in the snow we ventured up the road again, we had gone up earlier but it got slushy towards the top so we turned earlier. Mothers was packed and unfortunately Mothers had no power! So all they had for all these people was Hot Coco, Hot Apple Cider and baked goods cookes and such. So I took a bunch of pictures which I think are a perfect example of how beautiful this world is. I'm blessed to have this moment and put together a little video of the stills I took.

http://sportbikevideosonline.com/home.asp

btw when you get to the website do a right mouse click and "save target as" it seems to work better. BTW I've just uploaded the rest of the pictures and I put a link on the webpage.
Nice footage .Looks so much different then couple weeks ago . We are sure getting a late winter .
When all the eastcoasters getting their first ride ,I havent ridden in 2 weeks going on 3 .
sad.gif

Tho , I enjoyed watching DUHAMEL & BAYLISS this past couple week ends.
tounge.gif

I see how you needed to add the "beautiful world" part in your post. Those are some amazing shots -- thanks for posting. As pretty as fresh snowfall is however, I'm glad it's only around for part of the year. Hopefully I've seen my last flake of snow for this winter. I'm ready to ride!

Ha we had a MAG motorcycle ride on friday from MCB Camp Pendelton to Warrnersprings then down the 79 to Temecula. We made it up to the Hensaw cafe when it started to SNOW! We waited a few hours to see if it would let up but no luck. We took off with the first sucker hole to show and rode to Warnersprings and down to Temecula. My new LE in the snow, what a ride!

Ha we had a MAG motorcycle ride on friday from MCB Camp Pendelton to Warrnersprings then down the 79 to Temecula. We made it up to the Hensaw cafe when it started to SNOW! We waited a few hours to see if it would let up but no luck. We took off with the first sucker hole to show and rode to Warnersprings and down to Temecula. My new LE in the snow, what a ride!
yea I was in my cage
smile.gif
would not have wanted to be on two wheels on Sunday
smile.gif
Was cold up there too I liked it
smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

yea I was in my cage
smile.gif
would not have wanted to be on two wheels on Sunday
smile.gif
Was cold up there too I liked it
smile.gif
My leathers just dried out today
laugh.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

Back