Full coverage needed w/ suzuki finance?

mospeed

Registered
Hey everyone,
I'm going to jump on to the hayabusa band wagon (i have a ninja 600 for 5 yrs now) mainly for touring use with my wife. Anyways, we went shopping Saturday and I'm thinking of getting an 06 and putting $6000-$6500 down and finance the rest with suzuki or eloan.com. I was wondering if I go with Suzuki, do I need full coverage? I know some lenders don't require full coverage so I was wondering. I do want all coverage EXCEPT for collision which is the killer.

PS> I have searched and I couldn't find the answer.
smile.gif

thanks everyone, let me know!

Ed

O bought last year and zook didnt rerquire full coverage. Note: the loan will ultimately be wiht HSC or some #### and you have to watch the like a hawk. they do funny sh$t with your loan and nickle and dime you to death with late payments and stuff..

I went thru Zuk finance and didn't need full coverage. Gotta payoff bike before end of loan or you'll get screwed with outrageous interest.

its nor required but a darn good idea would suck to have a loan on a bike you have to pay if something happen to the bike and stolen or totaled
rock.gif

If you go through zuk (HCS) you need to check, cause mine has gap insurance with it, but +1 on watching these guys cause they WILL $crew you!

Zuk is handled more like a credit card and full coverage is not required but like stated above it would suck to have it stolen or wrecked and not have full coverage. I wrecked mine after only a month but thank GOD I had full coverage.

<!--EDIT|SoBad
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142286422 -->

Thanks everyone. I got a quote at geico for $1800/yr full coverage. not to bad I guess. I'll keep everyone informed. I close on my house tomorrow and after that can go shopping (according to the wife
laugh.gif
)

Ed

if you have house insurance check with them you can get some heck of a discount for house and multi car.

I haven't got my busa yet but i checked with my insurance company gave me a great quote $140/6months. but have all my insurance with them.

race.gif
race.gif
race.gif
race.gif

<!--EDIT|moeluv
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142479475 -->

race.gif

race.gif

race.gif

Thanks everyone. I got a quote at geico for $1800/yr full coverage. not to bad I guess. I'll keep everyone informed. I close on my house tomorrow and after that can go shopping (according to the wife
laugh.gif
)

Ed
SHAZAAAAAAMMMM!!! $1800, I pay $32/month.
How do you pay $32/mon? Full coverage? I don't believe it. :-) Unfortunely my home insurance company doesn't cover motorcycles in TX. I did Gieco with my 2 cars and a hayabusa and it was $1500/yr.

Back