Luggage bags

For all of you that use your busa for sport touring. What kind of luggage bags do you use? Right now I got a JRocket tank bag but if Im goin away for a long weekend its just to small.

Just teasing. There are penalty of poeple here running beetle bags.

I use a matching set of Joe Rocket Velocity bags (tank, tail and saddle bags). They work great. I believe they are discontinued for some unknown reason though you can still find some of the bags for sale. I had to call the US distributor to find a matching (red) tail bag. A lot of dealers had them on ebay for sale but didn't actually have them in their possesion.

Greg how were they with the pipes? Do you have a 2 or 1 can exhaust?
I have a single (not a high pipe). The bottom of the bag is about 3 to 4 inches above the pipe. They have velcro straps that go over the seat so that you can adjust how far they hang down over the seat. They would work the same with the stock dual canisters.

I use the matching Cortech saddle bags and tail bag. The tailbag hooks right to the saddle bags. Tight and secure. No problems with standard pipes.

I just want to say thanks for the quick replies. Im a member on a few other boards and hardly get any respones, yet alone as quick as these. Thanks!

I use the matching Cortech saddle bags and tail bag.  The tailbag hooks right to the saddle bags.  Tight and secure.  No problems with standard pipes.
The Cortech looks real nice!

<!--EDIT|Greg B
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142283270 -->

Cortech.gif

I'm using the Eiffel tank bag from Fieldsheer. It has two zip apart compartments. Nice quality and you can pack some serious shizat into it.

I also use a Targus backpack to carry my 17" laptop and a bunch 'o other crap.

Prolly not what you were looking for....

471-34145.GIF

DSC00279.jpg

DSC00280.jpg

Here is what I use, and love it. I can haul a but load of sheiot. Never even know that they are there.

Oh all "corthec" for the rear and "endurance" for the front.

<!--EDIT|neeley
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142316770 -->

Back