What's a 407 title?

LadyHawk

w00t!!
Donating Member
Registered
Found a Black and Purple for sale in GA, but it says it has a 407 title. Is that like a salvage title?

Sorry not a 407, a 907. Too early.
blush.gif

<!--EDIT|TheKatsMeow
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142255464 -->

Probably, I'd bypass anything that wasn't free and clear titled. Especially from another state. Hell I am still wrestling with the Maryland DMV regarding the title to a car I left in Florida. Man O Man... What a hassle.

You want a cut and dried piece of paper that states clearly that it is the title. Otherwise, you have no idea of what your getting into and what kinda basket case you could be buying. My .02 anyway.

well I cannot find anything at GA website, I would prolly skip it though. Have you had any luck shopping locally? Might be the way to go, that way you can track a person down if ya want or need to.

well I cannot find anything at GA website, I would prolly skip it though.  Have you had any luck shopping locally?  Might be the way to go, that way you can track a person down if ya want or need to.
Yeah, you are probably right. I don't have my heart set on that one, I am still looking right now, just wondered what that meant. It was looking tempting with a $7900 price tag.

But I will probably stick with a Florida 'busa. Not too interested in getting the thing hauled across half the country.

Thanks Rev.

pm bt & ask him... he can tell you for sure, he's a GA LEO
cool.gif

Back