Hmf exhaust

I have a 4 into 2-2 HMF full system that I do not like and was thinking of replacing it with something else. I havent seen much of the HMF around what would be a fair asking price for them? It steel btw. Thanks!

ummmmmmmmmm id give ya hundred bucks for it
laugh.gif
just depends on high mount low mount condition and rather can is stainless or carbon
rock.gif
seen used ones in mint condtion go as low as 500 seen some sell for as high as 700 but here is a free
bump.gif

its a 2 can system stainless high mount tucked under the tail. one the one pipe goin up to the can there is a burn mark on it. I got big feet and burned the sole of one oh my shoes on it. Ill prob ask 600 for it. Thanks for the bump to!

I believe the same system was for sale on ebay and had no bids by the end of the auction. The starting price was $300. It was item number 4619553832.

You might as well try now. Create a new thread in the Products and Classifieds forum. I'd suggest posting some good pictures of the system since they'll do most of the talking for you. If I was ready for an exhaust I'd make you an offer...
sad.gif

Good luck!

here you go look for seatec he was going to buy mine bu i already sold them so if you can find hime we would probably get them

Back