Irst time to 170mph

RBULL

Registered
Took the Busa for a long ride today. 325 mile round trip. Buzzed it up to 170 MPH. It was awesome!

feels good doesnt it.just dont come out of tuck to early.sooo what held you back from a speedo bury lol?THE ONLY PROBLEM IS ITS ADDICTING!!!

cool.gif
love that feeling

Windy isn't and you catch things very quickly, Now think about those Moto GP guys poping up at 200mph!

Was that in 4th or 5th gear. I went from an F4 to the Beast. My F4 would be high in the rpms, but the Beast had me smiling in my helmet when I hit 170 in 5th gear. I was whoa shiat, and I've still got 1 more gear!"

176 mph with GPS in 5th--- Something i will never forget-- Also was angry after that [Why] Because i only matched what a 91 Zx1100 did way back then
rock.gif

6th gear and on the speedo, not GPS. Not sure why I didn't just bury the speedo. It felt good and was still pulling pretty strong. Let off easy and stayed in the tuck till around 100.

Today, I rode with some buddies that had Harley's. One guy thinks his bike is real bad. 126" with all sorts of mods. Let's just say he got schooled!

wink.gif
Gotta luv it ! Did the same thing this morning , playing with a new Mitsubishi Eclipse . Nothin' but grins .....the whole time !
biggrin.gif

Back