Look what i got today!

Saxoplay

Donating Member
Registered
Can't wait to put it on. Too bad the weather's supposed to be bad this weekend in Vegas. Has anyone put one of these on themselves? If so, how easy/hard was it? HP gains??

P1000487.JPG

You are not going to see much of a power increase with just a PC and bolt ons...maybe 2-4 HP tops. With the right map the bike will run smoother
biggrin.gif

You are not going to see much of a power increase with just a PC and bolt ons...maybe 2-4 HP tops. With the right map the bike will run smoother
biggrin.gif
That's about what I'm looking for. This thing still tries to pull my arms out when accelerating...I've also had this sucker 180+ ....don't think I can handle much more power!!
smile.gif

I'm jealous!

*sigh*

Anyone have one lying around for an '04?
tounge.gif

Just remember to hook it up to a 'puter and make sure the throttle position sensor is reset. Other than that, the install is a breeze. Make sure you look at the directions though. You have one wire to go to the battery. This wire is a ground wire, dont make the mistake and assume that its a power lead. That would suck.

YEAH the weather is going to be super bad in Vegas this weekend. We might actually get snow.
What part of town you in saxoplay?

IM flamingo/rainbow area

Should go with a full exhaust to go along with the PC. Trust me... if it's more power you are looking for, then a full exhaust is the way to go. Now if you want to go Turbo, then that's a horse of a different color all-together...
laugh.gif

Back