Ohio meet and greet

SAMBUSA

TATTOO'D WHITE TRASH
Donating Member
Registered
Since Ohio is a little too far east for the guys in the other thread, who's up for an Ohio meet and greet? When and where? Gotta be mid to late summer for me since I'm recuperating from surgery and won't be riding til hopefully May. Definately be riding by June.

I will be down there at Road America the first weekend in Aug. for the AMA superbike race, then again possibly for the championships later that month.

<!--EDIT|modidy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142043959 -->

I'm down if I haven't deployed by then....
cool.gif

I'd have to catch you guys on the way up since I'm only about 45 min from Mid-Ohio. Sounds good.

I'M IN FOR MID-OHIO. LET ME KNOW. I CAN ALWAYS ROUND UP A COUPLE OF OTHER RIDERS ALSO.

sounds cool. Another idea. First weekend in may we can maybe all ride down to Louisville for the KY Derby. Then ride back same night. An experience if you have never done it you wont appreciate.

We call that the RIDE of all RIDES aint that right Ty?
laugh.gif

Actually Im in just name it.

I plan on a road trip up to Ohio in July....There is an open wheel race (Rumble at the Bay I belive it is called) and I am going to pack up the Bus and drive it on up.

All-

I would certainly be in for all the above.

Just a thought ,but one of the bikes shops I used to work for is associated with an ALL bike night at our local Dragstrip.

Might be funny to see the looks on everyones faces when a couple dozen Busas come riding through the gates!!!!!

Keep me posted!

Ryan

Corso,

Which shop? Is it Brocks or Brad?

Please tell me you aren't going to EPC for anything.....?
sad.gif

All-

I would certainly be in  for all the above.

Just a thought ,but one of the bikes shops I used to work for is associated with an ALL bike night at our local Dragstrip.

Might be funny to see the looks on everyones faces when a couple dozen Busas come riding through the gates!!!!!

Keep me posted!

Ryan
What shop and what dragstrip? That would be pretty sweet. I'm game for a couple of rides since it sounds like we are all relatively close to each other

I plan on a road trip up to Ohio in July....There is an open wheel race (Rumble at the Bay I belive it is called) and I am going to pack up the Bus and drive it on up.
Where is the race at. I'd be interested in hooking up.

Also, for those who like dirt track. World of Outlaws is racing in Lima this year. Not sure of the date yet but those are always good races.

All-

I would certainly be in  for all the above.

Keep me posted!

Ryan
Sup Ryan, where you been hiding?

where in dayton are you now?

JD

Hopefully this is the one he is talking about.

It's Brock Davidson and he has a Two Wheel Tues out at Kil Kare Raceway. http://www.kilkare.com/testindexd.htm Depending on the time of year though it is bumped to Thur, Fri or Sat also....
wink.gif

Great time if you haven't been out, come check it out.

Maybe we could all meet up at a BIKE NIGHT in Dayton or Columbus and meet up....??
biggrin.gif

Josh
cool.gif

Hopefully this is the one he is talking about.

It's Brock Davidson and he has a Two Wheel Tues out at Kil Kare Raceway. http://www.kilkare.com/testindexd.htm  Depending on the time of year though it is bumped to Thur, Fri or Sat also....
wink.gif

Great time if you haven't been out, come check it out.  

Maybe we could all meet up at a BIKE NIGHT in Dayton or Columbus and meet up....??
biggrin.gif

Josh
cool.gif
Went to Quaker Steak in Columbus last year. Good time

The race is in Cleveland....and i have family there...make a few trips a year..this year i am going to try and do it on my bike.

Back