Me and my busa

BUSAFETT

Registered
I gotta tell you guys, getting a Busa was actually a pipe dream for me.. I remember hearing about them when they first came out in '98, and almost died when I heard they were gonna have 1300ccs.

At that time I was just praying to get A BIKE, as my family unanimously voted (wife included) that they were "too dangerous" and I didn't need one. I actually went through Hell to finally get my first bike, an '88 Katana. Family with a pickup wouldn't even let me borrow the truck to get the thing home!! Talk about unreal..

It's been one of the biggest challenges in my life to get past ALL of that paranoia with my family. And now, I own one of the sweetest bikes ever built. It's been a long road!

BUSAFETT
Webmaster
beforethedarktimes.com

PS: anyone else have that challenge with THEIR family?? if so, can I have some of your Prozac??!!

Congrats on the bike and welcome. I think most families have some reservation about a loved one riding a bike.

Congrats. I have some "reserved" opposition towards it from both sides. But as long as I'm responsible and always praying for a safe return, they're all kinda cool with it. My new baby daughter is the reason why I always strive to come home in one piece.

My new baby daughter is the reason why I always strive to come home in one piece.
cool.gif
jump9.gif

Congrats. Now don't prove them right by riding crazy and getting hurt. O.k., ride crazy, but don't get hurt.

Congrats. No problems with the family. Said that I needed more economical transportation.
laugh.gif

Back