This is just wrong

SPEEDEMON

Donating Member
Registered
i saw this on another board and thought i would show it here, i thinks its terrible to have an official website show an animation like this at the bottom of the page.
if it was the other way around with the cop crashing i am sure there would be a huge uproar from the police community....
here is the link, scroll to the bottom...
click here

I cant even believe they have that on there!
You're right,it would be a different story.....

If that was a Busa it would be so far ahead that it wouldn't even be in the picture!
smile.gif

laugh.gif
That was my signature I used years ago after my mishap.
Hey Pacman, this has your name written all over it Pimpn.
tounge.gif

That doesn't look like a state or city run school.  It looks like a privately run school.  So don't get upset at police or gov., they don't run it.  From what I can tell...

Not a big deal to me, any idoit stupid enough to run from the cops and pull a wheelie deserves to crash.  That's just me
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141844147 -->

That doesn't look like a state or city run school.  It looks like a privately run school.  So don't get upset at police or gov., they don't run it.  From what I can tell...

Not a big deal to me, any idoit stupid enough to run from the cops and pull a wheelie deserves to crash.  That's just me  
i aint saying the biker is right for running...and you are wrong about deserving to crash they deserve there liscens tacken away a fine or wtvr but not harm to someone...watch what you say karma's a biatch...
wink.gif

and even if it isnt a gov site it doesnt matter,if i put a site up with pics of cops crashing i am sure they would have something to say about it...i am not saying cops or gov are responisble for the moron who made the site i am just saying somethin should be done...

<!--EDIT|SPEEDEMON
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141845229 -->

I kinda like it  
wink.gif
, cause it shows a Vespa can out run their Police Cars  
laugh.gif

To bad I don't know a hacker, I would send him to that web site. Tryed to leave a comment but could not find a spot.:angry:

When does the Vespa crash? All's I see is one of thier inept alumni trying to catch a scooter and failing.

Hardly worth getting upset about. Someone else's poor judgement.

Hey, I know. We can start Cartoon Riots II. Millions of motorcyclists out of control because of a stupid cartoon.

biggrin.gif

--Wag--

whatchu guys talk'in 'bout...alls I saw was some hot chick 1/2 undressed eat'in a banana.
rock.gif

i aint saying the biker is right for running...and you are wrong about deserving to crash they deserve there liscens tacken away a fine or wtvr but not harm to someone...watch what you say karma's a biatch...
wink.gif

and even if it isnt a gov site it doesnt matter,if i put a site up with pics of cops crashing i am sure they would have something to say about it...i am not saying cops or gov are responisble for the moron who made the site i am just saying somethin should be done...
Maybe deserves is the wrong word...

anyway

Anyone how intentionally pulls a wheelie and loops it, only has themself to blame.

You reape what you sew. Can't spell
blush.gif

If you run from the cops, crash and die, I don't feel sorry for you because you CHOOSE to.

If the cartoon showed the cop car ramming the bike, ok then, you've got a point. That would be shady.

I still don't see anything wrong with it.
wink.gif

wink.gif

Bad idea, people make a mindless jokes about it...it just makes me more careful about cagers out there...don't know bout you guys but everytime I see some like this? it wakes me up like an alarm clock...watch out guys "some cagers hate us out there"
argue.gif

We're talking about this right;
post-6-80497-police.gif

What am I missing?  
rock.gif

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141934909 -->

Gee, that's nice, when I saw it this morning the Vespa didn't crash
wow.gif
. BUT, I guess that's showing the only way they could catch it
laugh.gif
. Shucks, a Vespa doing a Wheelie, and I miss it