Ghettofied gps

Rhythm

http://www.youtube.com/us
Donating Member
Registered
Ok, hereeeeeeeeeee we go !
What started this, was that I seem to want every freakn gadget out there on my machine but with no where to mount them. So herezzzzz what a playa came up with. Being the cheap azz that I am, instead of buying or renting UMD's (PSP video disc) I opt to take my butt on down to drugworld or blockbuster etc. to rent movies for backing up to my 1 gig disc along with anything else I can get my hands on.

For gaming, music, mapping, t.v show. music videos, naked pic's of the wife  
wow.gif
, movies, hell you can even download a book to read like ebooks if you want, providing you can find it online.

Still guessing, hmmmmm  
rock.gif

Alright then, I'll stop teasn and share my new toy with ya. Its a PSP player !
Here are a few sample photos.

Still shot of a section of a map I downloaded from map quest.
DSC02455.jpg

Along with some directions. You can scroll fwd and backwards through however many pages you have by the touch of a button.
DSC02458.jpg

Heres one of my favorite sat morning tv show I recorded a few weeks ago .
DSC02462.jpg

Along with my fav movie (Barbershop)
DSC02460.jpg

I did mention music videos, didn't I ? Well here ya go, nuttn but BET for a Pimp like myself.
DSC02463.jpg

Oh yes lets not forget about just having some plan old music to listen to with your fav back drop (my grandson).

DSC02461.jpg

Heres an added bonus ! A one gig mp4 hard drive for recording your trip on the road combined with using a bullet camera.
neuros-r-550.jpg

The 4.5" PSP shown here isnt doing it much justice but lQQkz tight as hell in person, especially the video playback.

Being broke can make one a very creative person !
super.gif

Holla
Ty

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141709525 -->

Whats up man? Good to see ya stop in, and bringing something new no less. Very interesting Bro. Not a bad idea at all...
thumbs-up.gif

Um... Grrrrr?

Group: Forum Moderator
Avg posts/day:0.10

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whats up man? Good to see ya stop in, and bringing something new no less. Very interesting Bro. Not a bad idea at all...
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the warm welcome back,Rev.
You know me, I always have a bag of goodies when I come back home. This is the first of a few so I'll start'em off slow for the mentally challenged.

Holla
Ty

Hey dude, Nice a'hem, recorder there! Great idea with a bullet cam. I'll have to check that out!
wink.gif

Dayyum, my bad Brian. You where the one that turned me onto this lil genius device (mp4 recorder) along with a few other great idealz.
super.gif
Also where are the photos of the custom bike show we went too ?

RHYTHM
Grand Member

SWEEEEEET! Now we get music videos when rollin' with this PIMP! You never cease to amaze me. I can't wait to check it out.
biggrin.gif

It's gotta be somthing in this Ohio water, cuz every homeboy here has da skilz.

you continue to freakin' amaze me Rhythm!  How bout you come to MN and help me pimp my bike??
Man, a brutha would be over in a heartbeat but these gas prices are killn me.
laugh.gif

By the way have you heard about Todd (MidnightBUsa)father passing away ? Just thought I let you know since your name come up somtimes when we chat on the phone. Give the brutha a call when you get a lil time, Pimpn !

Oh yeah, almost forgot it has a wi fi card built into it for online surfing.

And PSP will soon be able to get email, GPS features?
Filed under News on Feb 6, 2006
The March issue of the Playstation Magazine reportedly confirms that that an upcoming PSP firmware update will bring an email client, and that a GPS add-on and mapping software will be released later this year.

Also,  Sony is already planning a number of USB peripherals for the PSP, and some should be announced in the near future. He commented that a keyboard and mouse are possibilities, as they will facilitate browsing the Web. The Global Positioning System device shown during last year's E3 is another possible peripheral, as it could be used with both the Web browser and PSP games." For know I'll just keep jerry riggn it the way I'm using it for mapping, which if fine.

If ya dont know, now ya know !

just my .02

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141745634 -->

you continue to freakin' amaze me Rhythm!  How bout you come to MN and help me pimp my bike??
laugh.gif

By the way have you heard about Todd (MidnightBUsa)father passing away ?  Just thought I let you know since your name come up somtimes when we chat on the phone. Give the brutha a call when you get a lil time, Pimpn !
hey Ty.....you buy the gas, I'll provide the food, beer and lodging. how's that sound??

Spoke with Todd last night. He's doin' OK but sounded a little rough on the phone. You may want to give hima holler in the next couple days. His dad's funeral is today.

Matt

laugh.gif

By the way have you heard about Todd (MidnightBUsa)father passing away ?  Just thought I let you know since your name come up somtimes when we chat on the phone. Give the brutha a call when you get a lil time, Pimpn !
hey Ty.....you buy the gas, I'll provide the food, beer and lodging.  how's that sound??

Spoke with Todd last night.  He's doin' OK but sounded a little rough on the phone.  You may want to give hima holler in the next couple days.  His dad's funeral is today.

Matt
Fo show,Sled ! These are the times when you partna needz you the most.

My boy Todd is a trooper and friend fo show !!
muscle.gif

Rhythm you never cease to amaze me, I for one am still dying to hear a clip of this sound system you have on the bike. what are the odds?

hey Playa! whats up Ty.... where the heck you been hiding?
rock.gif

I knew you'd show up with some crazy azz stuff, and you didnt disappoint
laugh.gif
cool.gif

When you coming down this way? You wanna come out to the bash in april
rock.gif

I gotta new job, travelling all the time, so I'll be all over creation, maybe we can hook up sometime
cool.gif

rock.gif

cool.gif

tonyy1
Rookie

Group: Donating Member
Avg posts/day:0.78

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rhythm you never cease to amaze me, I for one am still dying to hear a clip of this sound system you have on the bike. what are the odds? [/QUOTE]

R' u going to DC on the Memorial weekend (Rolling Thunder) ?

How far are you from Massenutten .  I'll be chilln at a ski resort there for the labor day weekend and will be taking the Skyline up to 66 into DC on Sat or Sun.

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141755462 -->

zukracer
Hayabusa Immortal

Group: Forum Moderator
Avg posts/day:3.42

hey Playa!  whats up Ty.... where the heck you been hiding?

I knew you'd show up with some crazy azz stuff, and you didnt disappoint  

When you coming down this way?  You wanna come out to the bash in april

I gotta new job, travelling all the time, so I'll be all over creation, maybe we can hook up sometime  
[/QUOTE]

So you went out and got your CDL ,huh  
tounge.gif

Sorry my friend but I'm pretty much booked for this summer.  I'm so booked with places to see, I had to delay my Novia Scotia and New Foundland bike  tour to June or July 07.  
sad.gif

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141755287 -->

sweet deal, Rythm-Nator....but I thinks ya got it all wrong. Ghetto-fied? Naw naw...

I say..... PIMP-ified!
thumbs-up.gif

damn pimp, you got all booked out huh? well we'll have to see where your travels take ya... maybe we can hook up somewhere along the way for a drink/dinner.
cool.gif

Back