JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
hmmm?....

FUNPIPE2.jpg

Rut-ro

FUNPIPE1.jpg

Dakkine lent a bloody hand on the other side...

FUNPIPE3.jpg

actually?...

two of'em....

FUNPIPE4.jpg

Oh and....Rachel said that da stock shid waz heavy...

FUNPIPE5.jpg

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

Where are the after pic's man? You cant keep me in suspense like this!

Cute daughter you got there, your knuckles don't look so good though. Let's see some finished pics!

It'll be worth it either way. Get him a beer to kill the pain! LOL

Hay, get that guy away from the chinery
wow.gif
. Nobody with shoes THAT clean knows chinery
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Hay, get that guy away from the chinery
wow.gif
. Nobody with shoes THAT clean knows chinery
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
das colonel..maybe he don't know chinery now but dat my chinery...and when I done wid my chinery?...me gonna synch his chinery...and when he done work wid me on my chinery and his chinery?..he gonna know chinery...maybe even get his shoes dirty along da way. LOL!
laugh.gif
tounge.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

hey gunny...semper fi...I was hooked up with vma-214 "Blacksheep" at mcas el toro back in the late '70's...what suspense?
Was GSE in MALS 11 in the early 90's! Now Im rotory wing at MCAS Camp Pendelton.Hey wernt you guys still in A-4's back then?

Suspense in waiting for the after pic's!
yep....J-52 MD A-4 Skyhawks....sparrow rockets equipped with hawkeye guidance systems....also did an ojt stint at pendelton...working on OV-10's...precision insertion of airborne recon rangers...removed tailcone...insert roller pallet topped with four rangers...lanyards lashed...last man in had legs hanging...300mph at treetop level...lat/long nose up and dump...evening flights only. LOL!

hey gunny...semper fi...I was hooked up with vma-214 "Blacksheep" at mcas el toro back in the late '70's...what suspense?
Was GSE in MALS 11 in the early 90's! Now Im rotory wing at MCAS Camp Pendelton.Hey wernt you guys still in A-4's back then?

yep....J-52 MD A-4 Skyhawks....sparrow rockets equipped with hawkeye guidance systems....also did an ojt stint at pendelton...working on OV-10's...precision insertion of airborne recon rangers...removed tailcone...insert roller pallet topped with four rangers...lanyards lashed...last man in had legs hanging...300mph at treetop level...lat/long nose up and dump...evening flights only. LOL!
Dayum all those airframes have been retired. Black sheep fly scariers now.Nothing replaced the Bronco, the guys at the farm bought most of them along with CDF.

Dayum all those airframes have been retired. Black sheep fly scariers now.Nothing replaced the Bronco, the guys at the farm bought most of them along with CDF.
yeah.....and it was high time...he11...our sister sqaudron was flying F4 Phantoms and we had some A6 Intruders with jammers...and one with a liquid gold filled canopy.
wow.gif

This project must still be in progress tonight. I don't see the "after" pics with the new pipe.
nice form...but you still got just a little to much line out....reel in about 5' and try again...and just rooollllllllll it on out there...deadly.
tounge.gif
Ok Bill, it's a either a beer break or you're out test riding the beast and scaring your neighbors. Which is it?  
smile.gif
you're only 10 minutes away...ride-or-fish. LOL!!!
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

Back