Tampa, fl

Regular Joe

Registered
Hey guys, I'm fairly new to the forum, the busa, and Florida. Anybody out there near me? Turns out my girlfriend is only willing to talk about bikes for so long.

So long = half a second

I'm here, in Lakeland.

Diesel lives pretty close to you, and Gypsy Joker isn't too much further away. Cecil is between you and me. There are a couple of more guys here in Lakeland also.

Kevin

<!--EDIT|Relsek
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140748016 -->

Hey guys, I'm fairly new to the forum, the busa, and Florida. Anybody out there near me? Turns out my girlfriend is only willing to talk about bikes for so long.

So long = half a second
Half a second?-get rid of her!

Just kidding, man. I'm in Trinity-New Port Richey area. Where in Tampa are you? Let's see some bike pics.

Greg, Here in Lakeland. Just joining the Busa family.
I like your sig....kind of Kevin Kesler-ish.
smile.gif

I might change mine to:

The Lord is my co-pilot...who are you to pull over the Lord??

Very good. I work in a restaurant so weekend days off are extremely rare. This Saturday happens to be one. Let me know if any of you guys are planning on going out.

Kevin,

Whats up with the alias?? Are you on the lamb??
smile.gif
Is anyone heading up to Daytona?
rock.gif
I need to fire up the Busa and put some miles on it.

Hey Joe... welcome to the area!
cool.gif

The wife is spending Saturday with a few of her girl friends, so I could be up for a ride then~ Sunday I gotta spend at the office though...

Hey Joe,
I live about 5 minutes away from citrus park. I usually fly solo but thats because i dont know anyone with a bike. P.M. me and we can go tear up the town (or country). There are some great places to ride in your area.
Luke

Don't live out there, but use to visit a lot. Grandparents were in New Port Richey. Use to come over and hang out at Sam's at Hudson Beach. Also, use to hang a lot at Busch Gardens. I was wondering if there is any place you can rent a bike (not a harley) in the Tampa area. We have some plans to head that way this year and it would be a blast to ride with some of you.
I'd bring "My Baby" but don't wanna make Kevin jealous... I also ride a purple/black. LOL
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I've often wondered that myself~ Unfortunatly, I think there are only HD rentals... though I could be wr... wro.. not right~
I'll look into more~
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|GJoker
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140805364 -->

Back