Tobin seats and blue gauges

T Howard

Registered
Well I finally got them and loved installing them.

0000.jpg

Install on gauges was easy. I even put the dimmer switch under the right side edge of the wind screen.
might sound dumb, but the dimmer switch comes with gauges or does our bikes have them already? and i just haven't seen it. Where did you buy gauges?
The dimmer switch will come with the gauges when you get them back. I did mine through bluegauges.com and Scott was GREAT to work with. He gets the kits from street racer parts and then he installs them. I put my controller custom mounted on top of the gauge cluster. I drilled a little wire hole in the plastic and mounted it right there. Looks great. Very clean and hidden. PLus at night you can see the controller glow through the windscreen. Very cool.

05bulldog we will get together and ride as soon as this crapy weather breaks. I am getting ready to hit Atlanta this weekend for the AMA supercross.And I can not wait for AMA superbikes at Barber in April.

Install on gauges was easy. I even put the dimmer switch under the right side edge of the wind screen.
might sound dumb, but the dimmer switch comes with gauges or does our bikes have them already? and i just haven't seen it. Where did you buy gauges?
The dimmer switch will come with the gauges when you get them back. I did mine through bluegauges.com and Scott was GREAT to work with. He gets the kits from street racer parts and then he installs them. I put my controller custom mounted on top of the gauge cluster. I drilled a little wire hole in the plastic and mounted it right there. Looks great. Very clean and hidden. PLus at night you can see the controller glow through the windscreen. Very cool.
Will you take a pic of where your dimmer is located?

Back