Bike crash caught on camera

eynlai

Registered
It's painful watching this. Even more so when you her voice inside the helmet saying, "It's too painful to lay down".

Nothing she could've done to avoid it. Also, don't seem to be something the cager did in that "raced-out" civic. Just a sad case of a cage that lost control and a rider got caught in it... In this case a poor female rider.

Seems she was wearing full leathers.

Hope she's okay.

http://www.filecabi.net/video/helmet-motorcycle-crash.html

yeah.. diffinately. i thought you meant "Poor" rider as in bad skills.. looks like she did everything she could do..

hope she comes out fine..
sad.gif

i dont think i seen the nose of that car dive down, kinda looks like he locked up the e-brake and turned the car sideways, kinda like intentional....

Dude how many times is this going to be posted....at least the third time
rock.gif

I guess the guy tried to say it wasn't his fault. The video says otherwise. The two ladies were nurses and ended up fighting with the cop that eventually showed up and wanted to move the rider without a stretcher. The two ladies stood their ground. Oh yeah, those are nice boobies, heh heh, I said boobies.

She almost got stopped a few more feet and she would have been okay. Staged humm, not sure if I would want to get T boned on a bike, but who knows now days, what people will do for a few bucks.

My only question is, what reason did the Civic have to lock the brakes?

It was coming up on the white car in front of it, but not anywhere near fast enough to lock it up.

You mean staged as in the car and the bike were staging a wreck?

Weird. It does look like the emergency brake locking the rear tires.

first of all.. thanks for posting again for the third time
smile.gif

yeah.. guys. its my first time seeeing it.. so chilax..
smile.gif

as far as brakes.. possibly the user made some modifications to their car.. maybe a bad mod? who knows.. i have actually heard of people using their e brake out of confusion.. or something.. what do you guys think as a rider you would try to do? hard to say.. my reaction if a car spins out.. i always want to check behind me before "slamming" the brakes.. its happens so quickly. Great she was wearing gear!

smile.gif

Back