A NEW Look for the PASHNIT Busa - A PhotoStory

pashnit

Donating Member
Site Sponsor
Registered
Recently changed the entire look of the Pashnit Busa in a single swoop by swapping out the rims with a set of silver TL1000 rims. Finally got around to putting them on. They look awesome, and I used to drool every time I looked at my bike, now more than ever. Really changes the look, ya think!?

Img_0228.jpg

Back to the Double Bubble, been using the Zero Gravity SR low profile one for awhile.

Img_0230.jpg

Brake Rotors, dash panels & Mirrors were painted by Race Ready, really enhances the look of the bike. Never much liked the stock mirrors, and now they've really grown on me with the matching color.

Just put a fresh set of D208's on. Never used these before. Pretty soft stuff, so probably only last 2000 miles or so, but they really look good on the bike. These are 190's on the rear. Oddly enough, have never tried the 190 before, always had a 200 series back there last 25K.

Img_0246.jpg

The nose- I still have to swap out the high beam. Got one of those yellow ones awhile back.

Img_0256.jpg

Bagster Tank Bra & Tobin, plus added the pre-formed screens to the tail, plus the lil sight hole under the seat. Can also see I got rid of the Frankenstein bolts. Plus have to give Tobin a mention and his seat- Have put about 15,000 travelin' miles on the Tobin Seat now.

Img_0237.jpg

Good shot of the fairing screens- these can do so much for the look of the bike! Plus the LED taillights from Iceman. I recently had to re-buy the undertail- this one is $250 from 58cycles.com. I do a bunch of in-city commuting so the blind-spot mirrors really help with boulevard traffic & lane-splitting. Throttlemeister & heated grips do the freeway duties during the winter since my commute is an hour each way.

I got the rear wave rotor from Galfer, but oddly, never use the rear brake anymore. Don't need to with braided lines- one-fingered brakin' is all she needs now.

In the tail is an on-board air compressor (Cycle Pump), plus with Ig's Hump Mod- I now put the Geza Bike Cover in the hump.

Need to get some new footpegs to get rid of stock, then I think I'm runnin' out of stuff to put on here. Had the Oberon billet ones on there, but I busted one and had to go back to stock for now.

Img_0243.jpg

Bagster side view- The bagster I've been seeing their ads in the Moto Mags for awhile now. Europeon product, don't think anybody makes this stateside. Looks much better than the Second Look Tank Skin I had on there earlier.

Img_0239-bagster.jpg

The tankbag clips to the top of it. (That thingy on the gas cap is the Still Camera/Video Camera Mount- I just unbolt it when not using the mount.)

Was thinking of getting a Stem Stand Mount & finally give in on the whole GPS thing. Still not convinced about the whole GPS- might have to get with the times though.

Img_0240-bagster.jpg

My attempt at one of those arty shots you guys do around here.

Don't realize how long & low this thing is till you see a profile shot of it. That painted brake rotor really jumps out and bites ya. Really like it! Ready to do some travelin'.

Thanks for playing!! The look of the new rims is amazing!

Img_0244-pashnit.jpg

<!--EDIT|pashnit
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137228098 -->

Worky.
beerchug.gif

<!--EDIT|pashnit
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137228059 -->

Amazing Tim how you keep the Busa up while putting so many miles on it doing the roads thing. The new rims are tits up. Very nice.
smile.gif

Very Nice..... Where did you get the Chrome Mesh inserts? Trying to find but I am concerned about buying on Ebay. Don't want cheap or bad fit items on the Busa.

Once again very sweet!

Nice looking Bike. Did the Oberon foot-pegs break under normal usage? Would you still recommend them? I was planning on ordering some.

reeeeeeeeeeeeal sweet. now that realy works fof me......o ya............
jump9.gif
jump9.gif

jump9.gif

Great lookin' ride --- you're givin' me some great ideas for mine.

Where did you pick up the rims and how much were they?

Thanks,
FT

Back