Bike lift....

Looks good, watched one of the videos and it appears to be very steady and secure when its up with a bike on board....

Looks Like the bug is gonna start investigating a group buy. I'm interested in knowing the price. I'll need all three mounting options with mine. The Harley requires the beam and depending on what I'm doing to the Busa will use one or the other of the Wheel or brackets

I think I'd rather one of these:

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=91960

... and pocket hundreds of $$$ for performance parts!  
biggrin.gif

I think I'd rather one of these:

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=91960

... and pocket hundreds of $$$ for performance parts!  
biggrin.gif
You might need the extra money you save purchasing one of those to repair your bike after the fall.....
wow.gif

(Only kidding, but seriously be careful when you use that style of lift.)
Hey its Christmas and I don't mind spending a little $$ for something I hope will go the distance.
As far as stability goes take a look at some of the photo's sent in my customers using this product! I think you'll be amazed.
CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT THIS THING WILL HOLD, CLICK ME...

I've been using an EazyRizer for almost 3 years and it works fine. You can lift in different ways, depending on what you want to do. In the photo, I used a combination of rear wheel/header pipes for lifting. Other times, I lift by both wheels. It's stable either way (the side stand locks into the lift for stability) and fast (if you have an air ratchet to drive the up/down worm gear on the lift).

Its not cheap but you get what you pay for. No complaints here.  
lift.jpg

universal bike lift manufactured by Quasar Products have now exceeded £600,000/$850,000.[/QUOTE]

so do we get a free PC map with the stand? or is that still another $75?
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|BusaCruise
Reason for Edit: None given...|1134155208 -->

hell for just a couple of hundred more you can get a full sized lift....delivered.
Handy makes some nice ones...I did a quick search and found about 25 sites that carry them all over.
http://www.mile-x.com/Lift%20Equipment/Handy_Lifts.htm

you may very well find it cheaper.

list of dealers...
http://www.handyindustries.com/info/search_dealers.asp

and remember that the stock exhaust is much stroger than the aftermartket materials used..... l
trying to find a way to distribute the load in the front might be a wise idea for those with non-stock exhaust.

<!--EDIT|BusaCruise
Reason for Edit: None given...|1134161244 -->

I've been using an EazyRizer for almost 3 years and it works fine. You can lift in different ways, depending on what you want to do. In the photo, I used a combination of rear wheel/header pipes for lifting. Other times, I lift by both wheels. It's stable either way (the side stand locks into the lift for stability) and fast (if you have an air ratchet to drive the up/down worm gear on the lift).

Its not cheap but you get what you pay for. No complaints here.  
lift.jpg
I always knew this color had the smartest riders and is still the fastest color. lol

we are a bit limited on choice of lifters in blighty (uk) bought a easyrizer back in november bought the blue professional model its a revision of the red model shown above takes a bit of patience finding the right balancing point using the heavy duty footrest kit with header support was a bit scary at first but once you get used to it its agreat bit of kit the bikes been suspended on the lift for just over a month with no unwanted lowering now with both wheels off have been sat under neath the bike working on the suspension linkages a few times with no fear with the footrest kit the disadvantage is although you can get to 98% of the bike freely you cant drop the oil via the sump plug without making an almighty mess and for any major torque work the bike is best lowered to let the wheels take the weight but would give it an higher score than a conventional table lift you do need a wheel grab to get it on the lift which it doesnt quite tell you in the adverts

Back